Friday, November 19, 2021

Gnome and Ginger

Hi again!  One last card for today (I think!).  You might remember my previous gnome card, and now I've made another one!  He's the same gnome, fussy-cut from the 12x12" patterned paper pad that I bought at Dollarama.  There were two sheets of each pattern so, of course, I had to make a second gnome card.  


This time my gnome is joined by a little gingerbread man with a cheeky look on his face!  The ginger was cut from the same paper pad, different sheet.  The background paper is also from the same pad so although I was doubtful about this purchase, at least I've used some of the sheets already.  I added a snowy landscape die-cut, a stamped and die-cut sentiment (Simon Says Stamp Christmas Word Mix 1 stamp and die), some Star Dust Stickles on the white parts of their hats. and I also stamped a little steam coming from the gnome's cup (Newton's Nook Cup of Cocoa).  I was not a fan of gnomes before making the two cards but I think I am warming up to them!  

I'm happy to be joining the Fall/Winter 2021 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, along with the following 10 challenges, for a total of 11:


ABC Christmas W for Whimsical UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 268 AG Christmas Optional Use Buttons UE
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Wonderful Winter/Feeling Festive UE

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a fun, crafty day!

13 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable card!!

Suzanne H said...

You've got a lot of use out of that paper pad already. I love the little gingerbread man's expression. He's saying: Where's my coffee? Super cute!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Kitty, he made me smile.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This gnome is really cheerful and cute, as well the gingerman!! Love how you added all the details that make the card so special!!!
Sending you lots of hugs and love across the miles!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous fun card! Love the gnome and sweet gingerbread man. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Beccy said...

I love the gingerbread man Kitty, he's a cutie! He looks as though he's getting ready to escape from the little gnome... perhaps he realises he goes very well with a cup of coffee!
Love the gnome. Great idea to cut it from a large sheet of patterned paper.
Cheers,
Beccy

Gail said...

He is cute as can be - I love LARGE cuts like this - festive!

Barbara Godden said...

Another super cute Gnome card, and that gingerbread man is adorable, the way you are creating you will use a lot of that paper pad. Fabulous job.

Fikreta said...

this is super adorable!
hugs

Donna said...

Your gnome coffee card is cute! I'm with you, I'm slowly warming up to gnomes.

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute...and the expression on that gingerbread man just makes the card!

creationsnz said...

It's always great to see characters like this. You will have to keep an eye on them though they are sure to be up to mischief! So glad you shared with us at the Crafters Cafe, come back soon. CarolG

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Super card, so cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT