Thursday, November 18, 2021

Teacup Kitty

Hello, everybody!  Today I'm sharing another holiday card, and I used non-traditional colours again.  This card features an adorable vintage rubber stamp from Unity Stamps by Graciellie Designs called Sweet Tea Kitty


The image is very detailed but I did some light colouring with markers and doodled some snowflakes on the teacup with a white paint pen.  The decorative frame behind the image is from InLoveArts Shop, and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps May Your Days be Merry and Bright.  I have only the sentiment from this set, so I think it was a gift or prize at some point (thank you!).  The patterned paper is from Maggie Holmes, and I finished the card by adding three punched snowflakes (Recollections punch).

I'm happy to be joining the Fall/Winter 2021 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, along with the following  challenges:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers

ABC Christmas W for Whimsical UE
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Caffeine Fueled Paper Play November Any Sponsor’s coffee, tea or cocoa themed product  (Unity Stamps)

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 268 AG Christmas Optional Use Buttons UE
Show Us Your Pussycats 72 Furrything Goes w Cats UE
Unity Show and Tell on Facebook Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
Word Art Wednesday 517-518 AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 3/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a fun, crafty day!

7 comments:

Suzanne H said...

No gingerbread! That kitty is so cute, he doesn' need any gingerbread. I love the pink and yellow. Lovely combination!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely vintage/retro feel for this card! The yellow and pink is a combo that works well, I have never thought to use it!LOVE the paper you used for the background and obviously the cute kitty, it's just adorable!!! Well done with the delicate colours and the doodling!
You always make stunning designs!
Love and hugs across the miles!

Beccy said...

Awwww, what a little cutie! Love the image Kitty, who could resist such a sweet ball of fluff?! You did a fabulous job adding all those snowflakes to the cup... that's a nice touch. Great choice of papers and cardstock too, I like the pink and yellow combo, it makes me think of flowers.
Cheers,
Beccy

Barbara Godden said...

Super sweet kitty and nice touch with the snowflakes on the cut, I like the nontraditional colours and great design,

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie and I adore the colours and the background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cass said...

Pretty card. Great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

ike said...

That is a super cute card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog