Tuesday, November 30, 2021

More Gingerbread Tags

Hello, everyone!  I've made some more shaped tags with gingerbread men.  One ginger is on a sled and the other is on a tree.


I discovered this cute little gingerbread man stamp in my stash; the brand is Personal Impressions, and this is the first time I've used it.  I stamped it twice and coloured both images with markers, one with a green crown and the other, red.  I added white dots with a paint marker.  


This tag came together quickly because the sled, sparkly green bow, and punched greenery were already cut and in my holiday scraps pile from years gone by.  The sled die is from Memory Box and it was cut from wood-grain patterned paper; bow die from Poppystamps was cut from green sparkly cardstock; and the greenery is a Martha Stewart punch.  I did die-cut an extra layer of the sled from heavy cardstock for sturdiness. I finished the tag with some green baker's twine and a green gem.


I die-cut the tree (Marianne Design) from patterned paper from a freebie gingerbead house printable (thank you to my crafty friend Gail for finding this cute freebie!). I added Xmas Red Stickles all around the tree for some sparkle.  I used my Crop-o-dile to set a red eyelet and added red baker's twine.

I would like to join the following 8 challenges:
ABC Christmas W for Whimsical UE
Beccy's Place 9th Annual Month of Holiday Cards Day 12 Shaped Cards (mine are shaped tags)
Christmas Kickstart 56 Christmas Snippets 3/3 C8 (sled tag - everything from my holiday scrap pile)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 570 AG Christmas Optional Something Beginning with R UE
Simon Says Stamp Monday Sparkle Mode (bow on sled tag and Stickles on tree tag) 1/5
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Wonderful Winter/Feeling Festive UE

Thank you for looking at my tags!  Wishing you a fun, crafty day!

11 comments:

Beccy said...

Your tags are fabulous Kitty, well done! My favourite is the sled, I really love the wood grain and the sprigs of greenery, plus it's an unusual shape and design. Isn't it great when a project just comes together without any fuss?
Your little tree is also adorable, I really like the addition of the glitter border. Cute papers too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Gail said...

Both of these are adorable and I like both papers - and whoot whoot we got a bargain on those gingerbread papers! Thanks for the shout out - I have both sleds from Memory Box - large and small and love using them! Beautiful work here!

Barbara Godden said...

Really beautiful sled tag, it's a nice size and a fantastic idea to put an extra layer for stability, The tree tag is lovely too great papers. I really like the added eyelets they finish it off nicely. Super cute gingerbread men too.

terrie said...

Really nice tags Kitty...the sled reminds of my younger days when I would go sledding with my brother & sister on winter school vacation....TFS

Dotty Jo said...

Great tags, and that little gingerbread man is a great find! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Di and me, Jo x

Martina said...

Wonderful tags with gingerbread cookies. Great, Kitty. Thank you for playing in CHNC!

Donna said...

These are so cute! The sled is darling and the tree and those papers is so cute! I have not started tags yet, thanks for the inspiration!

Di said...

Brilliant tags Kitty - I especially adore the sled die - that's a keeper for sure!

Hugs

Di xx

Fikreta said...

these are so adorable!
hugs

Suzanne H said...

What a cute stamp. A gingerbread man with a crown is one I've never seen before. I'm loving this series!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Such fabulous shaped tags!!! LOVE the sled and the wood-grain paper is the better choice at all!! Love the added bow with greenery, too!! The gingerbreads look so cute and the glittered edges of the tree make it so festive!! Adorable tags!!
HUGS and LOVE!!!