Wednesday, November 17, 2021

More Gingers

Hi, everyone!  I'm back again today with another holiday card!  This one features lots of sweet gingerbread cookies and a hot drink in a cute penguin mug.  Yum!


All of these stamps are from Your Next Stamp Sweet Holiday Greetings, which I coloured with markers and fussy-cut.  I added Star Dust Stickles to the penguin's whipped cream.  I stamped the plate on candy-cane patterned paper from Free Pretty Things for You.  The background is embossed with Cuttlebug Christmas Set, and I adhered three red snowflake sequins.

My card was inspired by the sketch over at Your Next Stamp Challenge 172.  I flipped it upside down and also made a horizontal card:



I'm happy to be joining the Fall/Winter 2021 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, along with the following 8 challenges, for a total of 10:

ABC Christmas W for Whimsical UE
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Caffeine Fueled Paper Play November Any Sponsor’s coffee, tea or cocoa themed product (YNS Stamps)

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 268 AG Christmas Optional Use Buttons UE
Word Art Wednesday 517-518 AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 2/5
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Wonderful Winter/Feeling Festive UE

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a fun, crafty day!

9 comments:

Gail said...

Bring on the Gingerbread - a very sweet card! In more ways than one - Bahha Have a happy Day

terrie said...

Fantastic card Kitty...I love everything about it especially the embossed background....well done

Becca Yahrling said...

This is fabulous, fun & oh so yummy! That embossing folder is the bomb! And so perfect for the gingerbread. I've made a card for the YNS & CLBH challenges that I'll upload tomorrow ... it also uses gingerbread! ;-)

Suzanne H said...

I'm loving your gingerbread theme this year. So many different stamps you have! I agree with Becca - that's a fabulous embossing folder.

Donna said...

This is absolutely adorable, it makes me want to start on my Christmas cookies! I'm enjoying all your gingerbread cards dear friend.

Bunny said...

Oh my gosh all of that looks so yummy. And I wonder why I've gained the COVID 15. It's terrible. I am addicted to sugar. [Bunny]

Beccy said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch Kitty, your card looks fabulous! Love the colour combo you chose too, those cookies are looking pretty delicious. The embossed background is awesome, perfect for Christmas or birthday cards.
Cheers,
Beccy

Barbara Godden said...

I love that embossing folder and those adorable cookies. That penguin mug is just so cute. awesome colouring and fussy cutting, great use of the sketch. You have the best collection of gingerbread stamps/dies.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweetness indeed!! Fabulous embossing that keep all together!!! Love all those cute biscuits and gingerbreads!! The penguin mug makes me smile! :) And the colours palette is absolutely perfect!! Such beautiful Christmas card!!