Friday, August 30, 2013

Wishing you a Meowy Day

I love this cute kitty image from Fitztown called Fluffball Kitten Floral Digistamp - it just makes me smile!
 

I began by embossing the front of a white card base.  I coloured the kitten image with pencils, fussy-cut, added small gems to each flower, and mounted on the card with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry, which I printed and affixed with foam tape.  Lastly, I added shimmery pink fibre tied into a bow, a butterfly charm, and punched flowers with gems in the centre.  Here are the supplies used:
  • Digistamp and digi sentiment:  Described above
  • Coloured pencils:  Prismacolor
  • Punches:  EK Success
  • Cardstock:  Recollections
  • Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug Baby's Breath
  • Accents:  Shimmery fibre, butterfly charm, gems (Dollarama)
I would like to enter the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes or Create Your Own Challenge (I did Anything Goes) 3E #3
  2. Aud Sentiments #88 Any Sentiment 5E #2
  3. Digi Darla's Anything Goes with Twist:  Bow (bow tied with fibre), Digi, One or More Butterflies UE
  4. Fitztown #7 Add Sparkles (shimmery fibre, gems) 3E #1 C10
  5. Inky Impressions IIC#123 Animals UE
  6. MFP Friends of Speedy TV #87 Metal (butterfly charm) 5E #3
  7. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes 5E #3
  8. Sister Act Card Challenges Cards Only Anything Goes UE
  9. Southern Girls Warm Fuzzies 1E
  10. Word Art Wednesday #95 Anything Goes with Uplifting Sentiment 5E #2 
Thank you for looking at my card - I so enjoy your comments!  Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

Such a beautiful card. I love cats, i have 2 white fluffy cats.I agree with you a very cuts image. Thank you for joining our current challenge at Fitztown and good luck. Do not forget to check back on Monday to see if you won. The next challenge is any thing but a card, i hope we can tempt you to join us again.
crafty hugs Julie Ann,DT member.

Unknown said...

I love this Kitty, as I love everything you do....ps I am a GDT for "anything but a card" shhhhhhh xxxx

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Aw, how sweet! Very pretty; love the colors you used; gorgeous card! :)

Kaija said...

Very beautiful card!Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.Hope to see again next week:)Hugs Kaija DT-member

Gail said...

Hi - thank you for joining in at FOSTV this week and uploading your lovely card creations - I wish you the best on the draw! - I have blog candy - come on over and visit my blog! Have a happy week! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/08/yeah-hoo-i-am-doing-that-happy-dance.html

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and card great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awww supercute card, I love that embossing!
Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Darla and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Fashionista DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love the kitties! Fantastic job!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Jenée said...

Darling image. The embossed background is lovely. Sweet card. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Inky Impressions.

Sande said...

Such a cute card! That makes me smile too! Lovely bright colors and the embossed background look great!

Thanks for joining our "Add Sparkle" challenge at Fitztown!
Hope to see you joining our new challenge too which will start tomorrow :)

Hugs, Sande xx

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful work! The design around your focal reminds me of the pattern on my grandmother's favorite tea set! Nice colors and great composition! Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Jenny said...

Yes! It made me smile too. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls. hugs x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Love the color combo you've used! Thanks for joining us at our #7 Add Sparkle Challenge at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Good luck!

Ema
DT Coordinator

Ravengirl said...

This is such a cute image! I love the floral frame around the kitty!