Thursday, August 22, 2013

Owl in Tree by Jonas (8 yrs)

I enjoyed an afternoon of card making with my 8-year-old nephew, Jonas, and 4-year-old niece, Charlotte.  Over the next few days I would like to share some of their beautiful creations.  Here's a card Jonas made for me (thank you, Jonas - I love it!). 
 

The cute owl digi is a freebie from Beccy's Place (thank you, Beccy), which Jonas coloured with Laurentian pencils.  He created a tree and limbs from brown construction paper and drew a hole where the owl is sitting.  The tree is glued on star-patterned paper, which was a freebie from Free Craft Downloads (thank you).   I love this card, Jonas!

Challenges:
Beccy's Place August Anything Goes with Beccy's Place Image
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Annual Summer Children's Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for looking at Jonas's card!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Owl, Jonas, well done, young man xxx

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

What a cute owl! He made a wonderful card!!!

Lin said...

WOW, Jonas, I love all those stars surrounding your owl! He looks so comfortable in his tree - well done! Thanks for playing along with us in our Children's Summer Challenge at Simon Says Stamp, and Good Luck!

Gail said...

Jonas you did a great job on your creation - just lovely! Thank you for entering Beccy's Place August Challenge - I wish you the best in the win! Have a wonderful week! Gail GDT

Beccy said...

What a very clever nephew you have! I'm very impressed by his card, what a fantastic job he did with the tree and the owl's little house.
Awesome!
Cheers,
Beccy