Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kitty Postage Bookmark

I made another bookmark.  This one is for my BF - he loves cats too.  I tried to make it masculine and hopefully I succeeded.  I know he'll love it!


I stamped several mail-themed stamps in black on a kraft scrap, sponged with black ink, hole-punched and added black ribbon.  Here are the supplies I used:
  • Stamps:  Cat Postage (Magenta), postmark, postcard (Plaid), tiny cat postage (Aladine Atelier), first class (dollar store)
  • Ink:  Versafine Onyx "Black
  • Cardstock:  Stampin' Up!
  • Ribbon:  Offray 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Art Impressions Blog #116 For the Dogs (and Cats) UE
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #219 Bookmark/Doorhanger (I went with bookmark) 5E #4
Crafty Ribbons #56 Anything Goes with Ribbon 5E #3
DL.ART Challenges August's Anything Goes UE
Just B Creative Crazy Anything Goes UE
Loves Rubberstamps #64 Anything Goes UE
Paper Crafting Journey Distressed/Vintage 3E #1
Shelly's Images Oh Scrap (use scraps) 5E #2
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Air Mail 5E #5
Sister Act Card Challenges #19 Anything Goes UE
Sweet Stampin' Kraft 2E #1
Tok Bobok Vintage 2E #2

Thank you for looking at my bookmark - I enjoy your comments!  Enjoy your day!

18 comments:

Michelle said...

Kitty Postage! Great idea for the Air Mail Challenge. Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog! ~Michelle

Evie said...

Fabulous bookmark. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Evie DT.member

Suzanne C said...

Adorable bookmark! Love the sweet kitty in the midst of the airmail! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Athina said...

Awesome tag! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Unknown said...

Love the distress look and the kitty postage stamp! Thanks for joining use at Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

Ivonne said...

Your bookmark is so pretty! Love the cute kitty. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Any cat lover would be thrilled to have this tag! Fabulous design. I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Unknown said...

I think this is my favourite, so far Kitty, a very nice bookmark hun, very well presented xxx

Krafty Kows said...

Gorgeous bookmark. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Laura Love said...

Total cuteness! I love the black against the kraft! Great design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon :)

Darlene said...

Very clever ... I'm sure it will be well received! Thanks so much for joining our "August – OH SCRAP" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Design Team
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Debbie said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for entering into the challenge at Sweet Stampin', Good Luck. Debbiex

Gerda said...

WOW what a lovely card, thank you for joining the challenge "Oh Scrap" at Shelly,s Images.
we hope to see you back real soon at Shelly,s Images
hugs
Gerda

Shelly's Images Design Team

Kirsty said...

love this, I really like the post card stamps! thanks for joining us at sweet stampin this week!

Kirsty Pearly Pop Cards

Sonia said...

Your tag is great, but we only take cards at Sister Act Card Challenge... Thanks for joining anyway...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sorry 'bout that! Thanks for letting me know!

Karen Day said...

This is an awesome male bookmark! So glad to have you join our Dog & Cat challenge this week at Art Impressions!

Unknown said...

Great tag. I love cats :) Regards, TokBobok