Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My first ATC - How about a hug?

Hello, friends :-)  Well, I was again inspired by my dear friend, Avril, and I have created my first ATC - Yay!  These little cards are small - 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches.  What do you think?

 
I started with a tiny white base and covered it with starry-sky paper.  I stamped the night-time kitty on a punched tag, coloured with pencils, doodled stitching around the outline, stapled a piece of navy ribbon, and affixed to the ATC with foam tape.  I cut the sentiment into a label shape, touched it on my yellow stamp pad to add some colour, and affixed with a pop dot.  Lastly I embellished with four stars and a heart charm tied with twine.  Here are the supplies used:
  • Stamp:  Unfortunately, it has no markings on it - a wood-mounted stamp I got in a lot on ebay years ago.
  • Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
  • SentimentStampArt Design by Kathryne 
  • Patterned paperFree Craft Downloads (thank you)
  • Coloured pencils:  Prismacolor
  • Black marker (for doodled stitching):  Staedtler
  • Die:  Spellbinders Labels Nine
  • Tag punch:  Marvy Uchida
  • Twine:  American Craft
  • Ribbon, stars, charm:  Dollarama
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Dutch Dare #231 Animal Antics 2E #1 C8
Incy Wincy Designs Create an ATC and Blog Hop 5E #1
MFP Friends of Speedy TV #87 Metal (heart charm and staple) 5E #1
Time 4 Scrap #13 Before I Sleep 3E #1 C5
Totally Papercrafts #181 Tags and Hearts (got both) 3E #1

Thank you for looking at my little ATC - I enjoy reading your comments!  Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Nikki said...

Awe this is just so cute and your 1st ATC is wonderful thanks for playing with us at Incy WIncy hugs Nikki

Unknown said...

You are amazing my dear friend, I so love this ATC, you can have a hug anytime you like, thank you so very much for joining us at the Hop...fingers crossed for you xxxx

Janine said...

Very nice and lots of detail for a small card! Thanks for playing along with our FOSTV metal challenge.

Unknown said...

C'est très réussi pour un premier ATC, et le thème est bien respecté. Merci de ta parcipation
Nathy DT/T4S

Christine said...

I love ATC's. My kids love to get them a little "love you" notes in their lunches. Yours is adorable with lots of wonderful details.

carol said...

super creation..well done you on your first ATC....
thanks for sharing with us at CR x carol

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Super cute little card! The sentiment is sweet with it. Lovely job! Thanks for sharing. xx Kathryne

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant ATC and cute image great first ATC
Carol x

Jackie W said...

Awesome ATC! So glad you made your first ATC with us! Love the cute image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Jackie

Unknown said...

Fab ATC hunni. You even managed to get a cat on it lol.

Traceyxx

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Aw, how cute!!! :)

dragonllew said...

Wow fab ATC thanks for joining in with our hop at Incy Wincy this week
Jenny x

Ravengirl said...

How sweet! I love the heart charm! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

Anonymous said...

Fab ATC, thanks for joining in our hop at Incy Wincy this week, and also visiting my blog! check out the winners, Hugs Samantha :0)