Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunny Day by Charlotte (4 yrs)

I enjoyed a fun afternoon of card making with my 4-year-old niece, Charlotte, and 8-year-old nephew, Jonas.  Over the next few days I would like to share some of their beautiful creations.  Here's a birthday card Charlotte made for one of her friends...



The image is from a colouring sheet from the dollar store.  Charlotte coloured it with Laurentian pencils, and I affixed it to the card for her with decorative tape (Loblaws).  The sentiment stamp is from the dollar store.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Annual Summer Children's Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for looking at Charlotte's card!

4 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Charlotte....what a happy little card. I love it.
Paulette

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Aw, love her card! I love how she colored the sun and little bird! So pretty and bright! :)

Unknown said...

Charlotte you have made my day sunnier just seeing your card, love it, xxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Charlotte :-) the colours and washi tape are fabulous :-)

Congratulations !! you have won a prize !! :-)

thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Children's Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x