Monday, August 12, 2013

Halloween Ghost

I wanted to play along at MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations - Out of This World Challenge but I was really struggling.  I finally came up with ghosts - they are out of this world!  Here's the card I made:


I wanted to keep this CAS and I think I succeeded.  I affixed a glittery ghost sticker to black cardstock and added two sets of googly eyes.  I stamped the sentiment in black on a white scrap and attached to the black panel, adding twine above the sentiment. Lastly I mounted the black panel on a white card base.  Here are the supplies used:
  • Stamps:  Sentiment (Studio G)
  • Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
  • Cardstock:  Recollections
  • White Card Base:  Domtar
  • Embellishments:  Glitter sticker, googly eyes, twine (dollar store)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Card and Scrap #59 Anything Goes UE
Craft Your Passion #175 String/twine 3E #2
DL.ART Challenges August's Anything Goes UE
Dream Valley #63 Monochrome 3E #1
Left of Center #12 Use Something Metal or LOC theme (LOC theme) UE
Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog #11 IMonochrome (black and white) 2E #1
Loves Rubberstamps #64 Anything Goes UE
MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations Out of this World 5E #1
Sister Act Card Challenges #18 Anything Goes UE
That Craft Place Monochrome 3E #1 C10

Thank you for looking at my card!  I enjoy reading your comments - have a great day!

13 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Cute "ghostly" out of this world card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #57.

stampingbowd said...

Love your ghostly card! The spooky eyes are fabulous!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the googlie eyes wit the ghost, fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute and not too spooky
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

stamping sue said...

I think you did fantastic with ghosts out of this world! thanks for playing at simple salutations.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Marcy said...

What a fun Halloween card! Such a cute ghost and the googly eyes look great in the background. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Unknown said...

Boo to you Kitty, LOL, fabulous card as always.

You need to head over to Joanna Sheen, challenge, you have been "Daily Spotted"...xxx

Unknown said...

Love it so simple but effective thanks for joining us at left of centrexx

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Very cute idea. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Great card!! Love the google eyes!! Thanks for playing with us at Love To Scrap!!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Those googly eyes are a wonderful detail on this card. They make me laugh. Love the contrast of the black and white and the twine border. Thanks for joining our Don't Get Your Twine in a Tangle challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Macarena said...

What a cute scary ghost :-) Very funny idea! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley!
Hugs, Macarena DT

Eva Gro said...

cool card!!

Thanx for joining us at Card and Scrap Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you back next time!
Hugs
Eva Gro
DT member Card and Scrap