Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kitty Collage Bookmark

Here's another bookmark I made:


For this bookmark, I created a background by stamping circles in green at the top and dots in green on the bottom of a strip of green cardstock.  I affixed a torn scrap of green ledger paper onto which I stamped the playful kitty and paw prints in black.  At the bottom I stamped the sentiment and a tiny kitty four times and added two rose stickers from my stash.  At the top I stamped paw prints and a tiny sleeping kitty and added a cat postage stamp and a cat sticker from my stash.  Lastly I hole-punched and added pink ribbon.  Here are the supplies I used:
  • Stamps:  Circle square, dot square (Michaels), cat (Inkadinkado), paw prints (Aladine Atelier), tiny cats (unknown, unmarked)
  • Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up Certainly Celery
  • Cardstock:  Recollections
  • Ledger Paper:  Left over from school supplies
  • Ribbon:  Offray
I would like to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Crafts Anything Goes with Optional Twist to Use School Supply (I used ledger paper) 3E #2
Art Impressions Blog #116 For the Dogs (and Cats) UE
Brown Sugar #54 Anything Goes 2E #2
Connie Can Crop #13 Back to School - Use School Supply (I used ledger paper) 2E #2
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #219 Bookmark/Doorhanger (I went with bookmark) 5E #3
Crafty Ribbons #56 Anything Goes with Ribbon 5E #2
DL.ART Challenges August's Anything Goes UE
Just B Creative Crazy Anything Goes UE
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Air Mail (cat postage stamp) 5E #4

Thanks for looking at my bookmark - I enjoy your comments!  Have a great day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Kitty, I love this, so much detail, don't think I would get on with reading my book, LOL...love and hugs hun xxx

Gail said...

Hi KT - thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar! Good Luck on the Draw - anything goes challenge Gail DT

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Krafty Kows said...

Another lovely creation. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week with your super little bookmark.
Good Luck in the challenges
Sylvia xx

cass said...

Great bookmark with a cute sentiment, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Aunty Sue said...

what a fab book mark makes you want to read when looking at this thanks for sharing at craft this week

Connie Can Crop said...

Super cute! I am a kitty lover!! And this makes me smile! Thanks for entering my challenge!!
Scrappy hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com