Sunday, August 18, 2013

I was spotlighted!

I am tickled pink to be in the Saturday Spotlight at Fashionable Stamping Challenges - I just had to share the news!  Here's my card that was featured:


If you would like to see my original blog post, it is here.  And the topping on the cake is that I received this wonderful badge - this is quite an honour for me - thank you, Fashionable Stamping Challenge!
Fashionable Stamping Challenges
I enjoyed another honour earlier this week and I would like to share that one too.  I was the Daily Talent Spot at Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog on Tuesday (August 13).  Here is the card they featured:
 


If you would like to read my original blog post, you can find it here.  Thank you, Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog!
 
It really is an honour to be spotlighted on these wonderful blogs - thank you!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Kitty, you are on a roll girl, love and hugs xxx

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Congrats! You make beautiful cards, so I am not surprised you were spotlighted! :)