Friday, November 18, 2022

Making Spirits Bright

Hi, everyone!  Today I'm sharing another coffee-themed card!  I've been so inspired by all of the cards I'm seeing around blogland for the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  It ends today (Friday) so if you're going to join the fun, you had better hurry!

The coffee-to-go cup is a gift card holder from Dollarama and of course I had to add a kitty to make it cute!  The image is Eureka Stamps Christmas Cat from Stamp On It.  I coloured him with markers and fussy-cut so I could pop him up on foam tape.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, and I white-heat-embossed it on black cardstock and cut with the coordinating die.  The white panel is embossed with Simon Says Stamp Filigree Snowflakes embossing folder, and I finished the card by adhering three punched red snowflakes.

I was inspired by the following 8 challenges:
2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop AG w Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, or Hot Apple Cider
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards (O for Ornament)
Crafter's Cafe 291 Use Dies and/or Punches 2/5 C10
Let's Squash It 26 Let's Make a Christmas Card 2/3 C8
Show Us Your Pussycats 83 Furry-thing Goes UE
Word Art Wednesday 569-570 AG w Uplifting Sentiment 5/5 wk2

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a peaceful and relaxing day!

14 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - darling kitty and she looks great with the coffee to-go cup atop that crisp white embossed background - love it!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your kitty absolutely makes this so cute! L*O*V*E that gorgeous embossed BG as well as the plaid cup. We went to a Dollarama in Canada when we were there. It was huge!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such festive and lovely card! That cat makes me smile, such satisfied face he has! He seems my RED :) Love so much the colourful cup and the elegant EF you used! The white sentiment on the black banner and the snowflake sequins finished perfectly your card! Another very beautiful card, well done!!
I wish you a lovely weekend full of peace and love!
Big hugs!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love the plaid mug and this adorable Christmas kitty!

Donna said...

Each card gets even cuter my friend! Darling cat and like the big coffee cup (like my morning cup)

Beccy said...

He is one handsome feline Kitty, I love the expression on his face! He really looks proud of his Christmas decorations and wants to show them off. The plaid coffee cup looks fantastic and I love the embossed background and little red snowflakes too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Angelnorth said...

Super cute kitty, beautifully coloured — great card!

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable kitty, what pleased look he has on his dance. Great upcycling od tge gc holder and a great design and colours.

jimlynn said...

Another fun coffee card and I love the expression on that kitty cats face! Very cute and fun card.
Lynn

Fikreta said...

Its so wonderful card!
Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
Hope to see you again! Good luck!
Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room

Suzanne H said...

What a wonderful image! I don't think my cats would tolerate a Christmas ornament on their tail!!! :)
Everything is lovely. The embossed background, the coffee cup and the sentiment is perfect.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Kitty, he looks like the cat that has got the cream.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

terrie said...

I have no idea you keep coming up with ideas using these fur critters but you do.... such a great job and it is always a pleasure seeing them.....TFS

Hetty said...

That sweet kitty purring for the coffee is adorable!