Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Recycled Cat Calendar 2 (Gift Envelope)

Hi, everybody!  I'm back to share another gift envelope I made using an old cat calendar.  As mentioned earlier, I like to save my old calendars to recycle the cute pages.  You will notice this envelope is shorter and wider than the previous one.  The envelopes can be made any size you want, depending on the calendar size.

After folding the calendar page into an envelope, I embellished it with some gold-glitter die-cuts (Lawn Fawn Scalloped Border, Prim Stitched Star Designed by Rex, Gina Marie Designs Bow, Recollections Butterfly Punches), along with a label and self-made sentiment (Microsoft Word).  


In case you're interested in seeing the reverse side, here it is.  I embellished it with some gold glitter washi tape and a punched heart.



I would like to join the following challenges:
Allsorts 669 In the Garden 2/3
DL.ART March Linky AG UE
Mod Squad Anything but a Card 2/3
Pammie's Inky Pinkies 2203 AG 2/3 C10
Show Us Your Pussycats 76 Furrything Goes w Cats UE
Simon Says Stamp Monday Recycle 2/5
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Mar. 18-31 Animals UE
Word Art Wednesday 535-536 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk2 4/5

Thank you for looking at my project! Wishing you a peaceful day!

8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Also this envelope from your old calendar is fabulous, Kitty! Loved the golden scallop border, the butterflies and the big star with the bow! This adorable little fluffy cat remembers me my Minnina, the mother of Red and the other two "old" kitties. :) (They grown quickly!). The reversed side is lovely too!
Big hugs dear friend! I wish you a carefree time full of interesting things to do and lovely free walks if Spring is coming also there the next days!

Barbara Godden said...

Another adorable kitty picture preserved as a gift envelope, love this one too. great job recycling. so much better than stuck in a box.

brenda said...

Two pretty entries with the sweet Cats among the flowers Kitty, many thanks for joining our 'In the Garden' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another lovely envelope, thanks again for joining us at Allsorts.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another cutie Kitty. Such gorgeous cats and pictures.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Dang girl! I think we may have some of the same calendars! lol... I hope you won't mind if I borrow your idea! So awesome!

Fikreta said...

oh its adorable!
hugs

Mervi said...

Lovely creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 💌m