Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hollyhocks Sympathy (Impression Obsession)

Hi,everyone.  I mentioned earlier today that my stash of sympathy cards is running low so I'm back again with another one.  I hope I don't need to use it any time soon.  This one features Impression Obsession dies.  The IO Blog is having a Square Cards challenge and it's been a while since I've played along over there.  Here's my square card.


I finished the inside as well.  Funny, I used the same cardstock but the photo below has faded the colours.  

Inside of Card


Here are the products used:


I would like to support the following challenges:
  1. IO Blog Square Cards UE C5
  2. Djkardkreations NBUS #2 AG 2/3 C5 (my NBUS item is my new hollyhocks die)
  3. Hobbybook Designers Embossing (dry embossing) 3/3
  4. Let's Craft and Create AG UE
  5. Not Just Cards AG UE
Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful!! The Hollyhocks are gorgeous!! I love how you paired it with the leafy die!! It's so smart to make sympathy cards ahead of time. Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol L said...

I love how you've combined the hollyhocks with the green ferns! What a beautiful sympathy card!

Darnell said...

This is such a lovely sympathy card, Kitty, inside as well as outside. That verse says it all. I've been seeing that hollyhocks die on other blogs and do love it and love how you have used it on your card! Hmmm, more NBUS heading my way, no doubt!! Thanks so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

So very elegant Kitty and lovely colours. I hope you are OK.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love this die used for such an occasion, the colours are gorgeous ....stunning as always.xx


The Journey is the Start

fiction book reviews said...

Another stunner - see you next week xx

marion said...

A fab card that will uplift someones heart, love it, lots of hugs and love, cuddles to Kiwi and Honeydew, xoxo, Marion

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card, such a thoughtful sentiment.
Pauline
x

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, KT! It's beautiful. The sentiment is especially lovely, dear friend, and so pretty in the purples and lavenders you have chosen. Don't you hate when our cameras do not play nicely with the lighting? In July, we purchased our first smart phones ( iPhones ), and I have found that the camera on my iPhone surpasses my regular camera and is easier to use! Who would have thought that? xo

Larissa Heskett said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)