Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #2

Hi, everybody!  I'm back again with another card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! This time I've used an adorable image from Gerda Steiner Designs called Take A Break - Mouse with Coffee or Tea Mug.  



I printed the cute image on kraft cardstock and coloured it with my Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts clear stamp set.  I added a few strips of washi tape and a teapot charm tied with green twine.




I would also like to enter these fun challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge Clean and Simple UE
CRAFT Add a Charm/Use Metal 2/5
DL.ART Use Purple and Green 2/3
Fan-Tastic Tuesday AG with Theme of Tea Time 2/4
Fresh Brewed Designs Lots of Lattes 2/5
Incy Wincy Something Old (twine) Something New (washi tape) 3/5
Inkspirational Designer's Choice Beverages/Drinks UE
Sentimental Sunday Kraft Cardstock plus sentiment 1/3
Simon Says Stamp Monday Finishing Touch (sentiment stamp finished it off) 1/5
Sister Act (Cards Only) AG UE
Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!


P.S.  I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next month with Candy!  Help me celebrate - my candy is here!

28 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a sweet card!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sandy said...

This one is super cute too! Love the sentiment with him!

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card, I love the washi tape and adorable image.
Pauline
x

very_inky_fingers said...

My favorite!

Donna said...

Cute, like how you used the washi tape!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

so cute!!

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable card!

Jess said...

Such a cute card!

Lisa said...

Another adorable card!! The image is so sweet!! So fun!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!!

marion said...

This one is so sweet, love it, you are on a roll.....but I am so happy for you to see you crafr, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to Kiwi, Honeydew and Snowy, Marion

Beth H. said...

Cute, cute, cute! Loving this card!

Colette said...

Kitty you are on a roll with your cuties! Just adorable. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week :o) Colette xx

Unknown said...

Another super make, Kitty, you have been busy my friend, sorry, I seem to be lagging behind on my comments, but getting there, love visiting you blog hun, hugs xxx

An'Jenic G. said...

omg this is so cute. Love that bear.

~amy~ said...

I love how that green mug simply POPS!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Lysa said...

Adorable! That warm fuzzies sentiment is one of my favorites!

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft sorry for the late comment

Michelle said...

Darling! What a fun little critter. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Rubeena I. said...

how stinkin' cute!

Kim M said...

Cute card! Love the colours and that washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-). Hope to see you again!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautifully CAS. Amazing card the image is simply fab. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at The Sentimental Sundays. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs    
Berni,DT
sentimentalsundays.

Judy McKay said...

Cute image and lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

MariLynn said...

What a cute little coffee card.

verybellemakes said...

Really cute image, and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge, hope you'll play along again very soon.

Victoria DT

Anonymous said...

SO adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Gorgeous CAS card!!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our "Kraft" challenge.