Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chinese Doll (Hero Arts image)

Hello, everybody, I'm back again today with one last card!  This time I have used Hero Arts Chinese Dolls set.  I paper-pieced the doll's kimono and coloured the rest of the image with my Prismacolor pencils and then fussy-cut.  I used lots of patterned paper here, all from Basic Grey Konnichiwa 6x6 pad, onto which I stamped the bamboo and also the happiness and prosperity sentiments from the Chinese Dolls set in grey.  


The stamp on the red patterned paper is from Mark's Finest Papers Works of Art set.  The die is Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares.

I would like to support the following challenges:
  1. A Blog Named Hero Papers, Please UE C5
  2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper September UE
  3. MFP Oriental Sketch Sketch (see below - I flipped it) 1/5
  4. Simon Says Stamp AG 3/5
  5. Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment (the Chinese symbols are for happiness and prosperity) 3/5

MFP Oriental Sketch #54

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joy-filled day!

10 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

nice card Kitty

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The papers are absolutely beautiful!! Love the sweet little girl!! This is fabulous my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image; beautiful background. gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

marion said...

very lovely and sweet, love to see you creating, lots of hugs and cuddles to your three loved ones, perhaps a treat also ? Marion

terrie said...

Kitty, your card turned out fantastic....I like all of the pattern paper that you added on your card plus such a cute image.
Well done

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, I love your papers and sweet image.
Pauline
x

Stampsnob. said...

I don't usually think adorable when seeing oriental but this iis ADORABLE thanks for sharing at MFP.....Lis

kReN said...

Hey, KT! Love this card and I am SO glad you joined in at the MFP/Oriental Sketch Challenge. Don't forget we have a Color Challenge on Thursdays and a Speedy Fox and Friends on Saturday. More challenges on the other days!

kReN, MFP/dt
@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Love the papers. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, the image is so cute and your paper piecing looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx