Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #3

Hi, everyone!  I'm back again with another card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! What fun! Hope you can come play along!  This card features an adorable hedgehog from Miss Rach, which I coloured with my Prismacolor pencils.  How cute is she with her coffee mug and a little flower in her hair!  Or is it spikes LOL?



I decided to make this one a get-well card and used a sentiment from Hero Arts clear stamp set.  The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the charm is from my stash.


I tried to match up my colours to Colette's Cosmic Colours challenge so I could play along there as well.

Cosmic Colours Challenge #5
Winter  Hues - Design Seeds



I would also like to enter these fun challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge Clean and Simple UE
WINNER Cosmic Colours Challenge 5 UE
Fan-Tastic Tuesday AG with Theme of Tea Time 3/4
Incy Wincy Something Old (sentiment stamp) Something New (ribbon - I won it) 2/5
Inkspirational Designer's Choice Beverages/Drinks UE
Love to Create Love of Ribbon 1/3 C10
My Craft Creations AG UE
Simon Says Stamp Monday Finishing Touch (sentiment stamp finished it off) 2/5
The Cutie Pie 3 of Something (3 words in sentiment) 1/3

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

Cosmic Strawberry

P.S.  I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next month with Candy!  Help me celebrate - my candy is here!

31 comments:

Sandy said...

Awwh, this is so cute! The image is really adorable and I love the addition of the polka dot ribbon and little teapot charm. Great card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG this is just adorable!!!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg this is just adorable!!!!

Darnell said...

Both of your cards are so stinkin' cute, Kitty! My hamster is sitting here drooling over that pretty little Ms. Hedgehog!! And the charms are such a delightful addition!! Hugs, Darnell

Lori Kobular said...

Love the browns and blue together! That critter is adorable and sure to cheer someone up who isn't feeling well!

Bad Kitty said...

lovely card.

cotnob said...

I love this card, such an adorable image and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

cotnob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

This is adorable, too cute!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just too adorable and I love that pretty ribbon too!

Lisa said...

That is just the sweetest image!! Love the pretty ribbon and bow!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

bymissrach said...

Oh so cuuuute!!! It makes me happy that my toonies are loved. Thank you:) Miss Rach

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

how cute is that card!

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

So cuuuute!
Lovely card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!! :)

MariLynn said...

So cute. Awesome coloring.

Colette said...

Awww! Gorgeous card Kitty. Thank you for playing along with the Cosmic Colours this month :o) xx

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Awww...so cute!!!

Beth H. said...

This is such a cute card! Love the coloring and how you used the muse for your inspiration. I need to do that more often!

Crafty and Green said...

Absolutely Darling!! Love this sweet image!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge: Love of Ribbons!! Can't wait to see what you create next time!! Come back soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
LTC DT
Crafty and Green

Nonni said...

Such an adorable card!! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the CASness of this card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Unknown said...

How cute is this image, Kitty, another fabby make my friend, hugs xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, love it. Thanks for playing at agoac

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww this is so sweet and cute!!

~amy~ said...

What a cute hedgie!!!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Michelle said...

Cute card! Certain to brighten Someones day! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Rubeena I. said...

awww too cute

Unknown said...

Super Cute card! Love the image and your CAS design! Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ah that image is so sweet
Thank you for joining in our all 3s challenge at the cutie pies and good luck
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

So cute I love hedgehogs! Fab simple design!x

Wendy Fraser said...

Just adorable, love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie and A Gem of a Challenge xx