Friday, November 10, 2023

You're Snow Much Fun

Hello, it's me again, back with another card!  I've been inspired by a number of awesome challenges this week, as well as the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Today is the last day so I'm linking up all of my cards this afternoon!  Here is my second card:


Products used:
Digital image:  Digi Doodles Studios Cocoa Charlie Freeze
Sentiment stamp:  Cardz TV Snow Day
Ink: Versamark for stamped sentiment, Distress Oxides for background (can't remember which colours as I made this background panel a while ago)
Die: Nellie's Choice Deer in Forest (I used a craft knife to remove the deer), dotted circle (can't remember the brand; all my circles are on magnets)
Other: Snowflake punches, Ranger White embossing powder, glitter paper

I coloured the image with markers, added accents with a white paint marker, and fussy-cut.  Do you see the little fox peeking out from behind?  So cute!   For the scene die, I used a craft knife to remove the deer.  I heat-embossed the sentiment in white and finished the card with several punched snowflakes. 

I was inspired by the following 8 challenges (see all badges below):
Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards I for Ice and Ink UE
Caffeinated Christmas CCCC23 Christmas/Holiday themed card with at least one Holly element; card can be Coffee, Tea or Hot Cocoa (holly on his hat
Carlin's Kaartparadijs 64 I for Ice and Ink 1/3
Christmas Kickstart 80 It's Christmas, Jim, but not as we know it (I chose non-traditional colour combo) 2/3 C8
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Coffee, Tea, Cocoa &/or Hot Apple Cider project
Die-Cut Divas November It's All About the Holidays (must use die) 2/4
Double Trouble 152 Deja Brew Coffee, Tea, and/or Cocoa, with optional twists to use a pun and link up at 2023 Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog Hop (I did all the things) 2/4
We Love Stamping November Christmas Characters or Anything Goes 2/3


Here's a cat / coffee cartoon, just for fun!  I hope it makes you smile!


Thank you for being here!  Wishing you a joy-filled day!

21 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another beauty, Kitty. You've created a lovely scene and once again, I really like your non-traditional colour palette. Thanks for playing with us at CKC, and that meme really cracks me up! Jo x

Fikreta said...

love this card!
its gorgeous!

Alyson Mayo said...

Aww - this is so cute! Love the bold colours for a winter scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Where is my comment gone? Goole ate it! LOL I think perhaps it is in your spam list... This happens frequently to me.
However, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping with your delightful card!

Beccy said...

That inky background is fantastic Kitty, I love the combination of purples. You've done a wonderful job creating the scene, the glittery panel and scattering of snowflakes sure look cold! The little snowman and his fox friend are adorable, lovely colouring too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Arlene said...

So much fun. I love the background and that cute little snowman. Great coloring too.

Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas for the Any Holiday Challenge this month. Arlene

Shelly said...

Aww...this is adorable!

Donna said...

This is so awesome, sweet image (beautifully colored) and fabulous background. Wishing you joy too dear friend.

brenda said...

Love your choice of colours on this one Kitty and what a lovely die which really pops over the inky background, my thanks again for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

carla said...

Oh I love that inky background and the cute snowman with his feeds on ice.
Your card looks fantastic.
Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
Good Luck !
Carla (DT)

karin said...

That's a great card with the lovely image and beautiful dies on it.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

~amy~ said...

super sweet, love all the elements.

Suzanne H said...

Your cat memes are hilarious! I'm so glad my cats are pretty good about leaving things alone. They can't resist a pen or pencil though! Super cute card.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, what a great tree background die and the sky behind the scene is gorgeous. And wow again what an adorable image and fantastic coloring and colors. Love it all. Thanks again for sharing your adorable cards with us at Double Trouble.

coldwaters2 said...

What a gorgeous, cute image I really love the colours you have chosen to use that background looks FAB thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful colors on the background behind the die, and love the glittery snow! Fantastic card, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Lena said...

Just the perfect background to showcase your sweet little snowman. Love the colours you used, really makes all the white pop. Beautifully done, my friend.
xx

Lucy E. said...

What a sweet winter scene!
Check the Double Trouble Winners post-you won blog candy. Congrats!

Mervi said...

Cute and fabulous!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge.
DT Mervi

wienerhoneymooners said...

Me gain!!! Great design!!!!! Thanks for joining in AGAIN!!!!

Cindy C. said...

So fun and cute! Thanks for joining in our November challenge at Die Cut Divas.