Monday, November 13, 2023

Bird-themed Thinking of You

Hello, everybody!  Today I present a bird-themed Thinking of You card.  I made this a couple months ago when I was on a blog break.  My Mom likes to have a stash of Thinking of You cards on hand to send out when needed, and this was one that I made for her.


The patterned paper is from the Prima Songbird digital collection (Snap Click Supply). The eyelet circle die is from Spellbinders.  I used a bird image from a greeting card, a music embossing folder, pinpoint circle die, and a sentiment stamp from my old stash.  The sketch was inspired by one of Kendra's Card Challenges.  

I would like to join the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar November 3/3
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Thinking of You 2/5
Word Art Wednesday 621-622 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk1 2/5

As mentioned on an earlier blog post, I would like to continue sharing cat cartoons in memory of my dear friend Janis Woolbright from Her Peaceful Garden,who passed away in January.  Janis loved sharing cat cartoons and memes, so I have decided to continue her tradition.  Cat cartoons make me smile... I hope they do the same for you!


Thank you for being here - I wish you a joyful day!

17 comments:

Curly said...

OMGoodness this is stunning I love the colour theme and the image is adorable,
Thank you so much for joining us at Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge,
Crafty hugs
Bridget Guest DT

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

LOL..Nestflix, That is too funny! Love your beautiful bird card! Love the soft pretty colors you used; looks great with the embossing and patterned paper! They all go together perfectly! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely and sweet card Kitty

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi my friend! This bird is amazing, LOVE it! You framed it perfectly and love the sketch you used, it's an elegant a sweet card! I have to learn from you!
Your meme crack me up!! Well done on your decision to continue sharing cat themed cartoons! Thanks for the smile!!
Big hugs!

Chris said...

A sweet and pretty card, great layout and design in lovely soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty calendar this month.
Chris
x

Carol L said...

What a beautiful little bird with beautiful colors and papers. I really like this simple design and it's a great card to have on hand for those occasions!

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, I like the colors and the embossed background takes it up a notch!

DIANA L. said...

This is really pretty, great layout!! I love it. im enjoying your cartoons also
Thank you for joining the DL.ART NOVEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #335
Have a blessed day,
DIANA L.

terrie said...

Kitty, I really like this card. I like the color combo of pink & brown it also has a soft touch feeling to it...well done my friend!

papierelle said...

I'm thrilled with how beautifully you put the motif and the papers together to create a very harmonious card!!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautifully designed card, classic sketch design, brown and pink one of my fav. duos. Lovely that you make your mom cards to send. off to check one I missed, follow sites are hit and miss these days.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous card Kitty, I am sure you mum was happy to except it into her stash. I love that cartoon, thank you for sharing it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty - delicate and gentle. Gorgeous :)

Helen said...

Beautiful card - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Jana Forrest said...

I wish I had more time to do make ahead cards. This one is beautiful! Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Renske Wishes You said...

Beatiful card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge.

Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Suzanne H said...

I love the soft colors of this card with the touch of mint green. Lovely work.