Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Retro Kitty Countdown 9

Hello, everybody!  This month is flying so quickly!  It's hard to believe that October starts on Saturday!  Where did September go?  Today I'm sharing another card in my series of retro Christmas countdown cards.  I explained what they are for on this post.  My goal is to finish 25 of them by the end of November, and I still have 11 to go.  Yikes!  I'll really have to buckle down in October and November if I'm going to get them finished!

This adorable image is the September freebie for the Gecko Galz Monthly Christmas Challenge.  For fun I decided to add a little fussy-cut white kitty (The Digital Chick) at the bottom right.  For some sparkle, I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the snowman's ear muffs and the girl's hat and cuffs.  The red snowflake-patterned paper is from Free Pretty Things for You.  The countdown number 9 is from Digital Scrapbook and I adhered a self-made sentiment (Microsoft Word).  To finish off the card I adhered some holly leaves and berry sequins.

I would also like to join the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Sept 14 S for Snow UE
Crafty Catz 607 AG Optional Make it Cute 2/3
Pammie's Inky Pinkies 2239 AG 1/3 C10
The 12 Months of Christmas Link-up 92 AG w Fur, Fluff, Feathers, or Fins 3/10
Word Art Wednesday 561-562 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk2 4/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a peaceful and carefree day!

15 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is a cheerful Christmas countdown card, love the retro style and the cute kitty you added, it's your own personal mark! :D Beautiful topper and paper, and the holly you added is a precious detail!
Hugs, peace and love my dear friend!

jimlynn said...

Pretty card and the addition of the cute kitty is so fun. LOVE!
Lynn

Chris said...

A fabulous image , lovely design, papers and colours. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x

Suze said...

Lovely card Kitty. I know what you mean about September - I have noticed how quickly it seems to have disappeared too. I had a chuckle at the addition of the kitty cat. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jans Digi Stamps.

Lisa :) said...

such a cute card!!!

Donna said...

Fabulous retro card, like the colors and design (and of course the cute kitty)

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome retro card, love the 50's lady (my fav. decade) cute snowman, Great colours and sketch. P.S. I'm sure you will get them done.

Donna Walls said...

I love vintage holiday images and this one is especially sweet. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
Donna xx

terrie said...

Love your retro Christmas card...I'm pretty sure that you'll have your cards done by the end of November your already on your way to it..
Thanks for sharing.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Kitty. I love it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Suze said...

Lovely card in traditional colours, Kitty. You have a while to complete those last cards - little by little I'm sure you'll get there. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Lynda said...

Another great card using the same image - very versatile. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the retro image and feel. Thank you for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Suze said...

I'm back again for another DT. Thank you for entering the Fur, Fluff, Feather or Fins challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

What a fun and festive card! I love how you added the little kitty at the bottom; it was the perfect touch!!! Fabulous card!