Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Happy Anniversary Fall Wreath

Hello, everybody!  Today I'm sharing an anniversary card for my brother and his wife.  I made a fall-themed card for their anniversary a few years ago and they really liked it so I decided to go with that theme again.

I created the wreath using Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves and Small Stitched Leaves.  I die-cut the smaller leaves in sets of five colours and arranged them in a circle shape.  I stamped a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Happy on a white panel and embossed with a wood-grain design.  To finish the card, I adhered a number of gems.

I would like to join the following 10 challenges:
Double Trouble 121 Punch it Out (Thing1 Dies, Thing3 Woodgrain, Thing2 Use Your Stuff Challenge)
Lawn Fawnatics 133 Awesome Autumn 1/4 (sorry I do not have an anniversary sentiment from Lawn Fawn so I hope the Simon sentiment is okay)

Use Your Stuff 467 Wood or Woodgrain
Word Art Wednesday 561-562 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk1 3/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a peaceful day!

21 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love the colors and the way you embossed the BG! TY for playing w/ us at UYS!

Alyson Mayo said...

What a beautiful fall wreath - love the colours and the embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love how it came out, it is so fun to make these card wreaths and yours is just beautiful I am sure they will love it again. I love the embossing to. I think of you often.
Thank you for entering the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 Linky challenge.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful wreath for fall! LOVE!
Lynn

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Kitty, such lovely anniversary card for your Brother and his wife!! The wreath of leaves looks fabulous in those colours and the stitched details and the gems add interest to the arrangement! The woodgrain embossed background makes the card elegant and I'm sure they will love your card!
Sending hugs and prayers on your way, dear friend!!

Suzanne H said...

I love the fall colors. My anniversary is in the fall too. This is a lovely card and I'm sure they will love it.

Donna said...

Stunning fall card!

Gab said...

This is really pretty

Debi said...

You certainly rocked the DTC! Great card design for any fall occasion.

Andrea W said...

A lovely anniversary card!

Barbara Godden said...

Very pretty fall anniversary card. Love the coloured leaves on the white background really makes the wreath pop. Great card.

terrie said...

Fantastic Fall wreath card...you got the colors perfect for the coming Season...TFS

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Very pretty wreath and looks fantastic against the white woodgrain, really pops. Always enjoy your cards when you join us at Double Trouble... thanks for sharing with us and Use Your Stuff.

Haven_mom4 said...

Love the clean and simple design. The white wood grain is the perfect base for your jewel-toned wreath. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

Tracie said...

What a beautiful fall wreath. Love the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Maria Valente said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for playing at Penny's challenges.
Hugs

Tammy L said...

Great colors! Love the wreath idea! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Use Your Stuff! Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Lena said...

Love the colours you used to make this wreath. The wood embossed background is just the perfect for this wreath. Love it!
And with my other hat, I want to thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner challenges. Good luck and we hope to see you again very soon.
Lena xx

Melanie R said...

So pretty, Kitty! Great colors against the rich texture of woodgrain. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #121.

Helen said...

Beautifully designed - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Kellianne said...

Those little leaves arranged into a wreath are so cute! Love the woodgrain dry emboss. Thank you for joining us for Double Trouble! :)