Friday, February 11, 2022

Another Hummingbird Just for You

Hello, everyone!  I have another card to share!  UNIKO is celebrating its 10th birthday this month, and I am joining their celebration!  The challenge is to make a birthday card using UNIKO products only, and this is my third and final entry.  As mentioned yesterday, I have no birthday sentiment stamps from UNIKO so the next-best sentiment I found is "Just for You."  I often use this sentiment on birthday cards so I hope it qualifies.  

I was inspired to CASE a card designed by UNIKO Brand Ambassador Hannelie.  Please scroll way down to see her beautiful card, which I like much better than my own!  For any new crafters reading this, the term CASE means "Copy And Share Everything."

For my card, I used the following UNIKO stamps:  hummingbird from Paradise Hummingbird, floral stamp from Hello Lovely, and sentiment from Pure Florals: Gerbera.  


I heat-embossed the hummingbird in black, fussy-cut, and ink-blended with Candied Apple and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides.  I stamped the floral image in black and added three red gemstones.  I ink-blended a scrap of cardstock with Candied Apple and then stamped the sentiment in black.  The hummingbird is adhered with foam tape.

Below is Hannelie's card that I CASEd, which can be found here. Thank you to Hannelie for the beautiful inspiration - I love her colour combo!


In addition to UNIKO's 10th Birthday Month Celebration Linky mentioned above, I would also like to join the following 9 challenges, for a total of 10:

Allsorts 662 AG Optional Red Flowers 3/3
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Emboss It (heat embossing) 2/5
Word Art Wednesday 529-530 AG w Uplifting Sentiment 2/5 wk2

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a happy and carefree day!

20 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card, thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Same Hummingbird, yet looks totally different with the change of colour Kitty, many thanks for sharing another card with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Barbara Godden said...

Another gorgeous hummingbird, the floral stamp is beautiful too and Love the little dots of red. Awesome card.

Donna said...

I'm enjoying your gorgeous hummingbird cards!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Mia said...

Stunning hummingbird! Lovely card, my friend.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another beautiful CASEing, Kitty!! You used so well your Uniko stamps to fit the theme!! Those uncoloured gorgeous flowers make the sweet hummingbird just POP!! Love the colours choice!!
Have yourself a carefree day, my sweet friend!!
Hugs,love and good vibes!

Liz said...

Lovely card, Kitty. Your hummingbird is beautiful. xx

Chandhini said...

I love the way you ink blended the hummingbird, nice way to add without actually colouring the image. Looks lovely.

Suzanne H said...

This is gorgeous. I too love the idea of ink blending the bird. Color without actually coloring.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kitty. I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sladjana Perisic said...

Wow, your card is absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

terrie said...

Pretty card Kitty and your hummingbird is placed & colored perfectly...TFS

Cynthia said...

Beautiful! The hummingbird really pops against the B&W floral spray. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

Jill said...

Lovely cards!! Love the hummingbird and intricate design

Thanks for joining us at Gem of A Craft Challenge!

-Jill, Polkadoodles DT

Tiny Treasure Workshop

DIANA L. said...

how pretty. I love it.
Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2022 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

MeSi said...

Super cute card, I love hummingbirds. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

MortiCraft said...

Lovely to see the hummingbird teamed with Hello Lovely this time. I like you colour choices again and how you’ve shaded you hummingbird. Thanks once again for joining the Uniko 10th birthday celebrations. X

Eivor Larsson said...

Such a beautiful card!! Lovely coloring.
Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Friday Craft Challenge.
Hope to see you again.
/Eivor DT Polkadoodles