I used an adorable rubber stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Callie Christmas Kitty. I coloured her with Prismacolor pencils, and die cut the stamped image and glittery green frame with My Creative Time Scalloped Stitched Ovals. It's a shaker card - these are so fun to make - and to shake! I added red and green sequins and silver stars inside the shaker. The DP is from BoBunny, and I finished off the card with a grouping of three sequins in two of the corners.
I would like to join these other fun challenges:
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Cute Critters UE
- CRAFT Inspired by Movie (Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever) 2/5
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper March UE;
- Fashionable Stamping Favourite Go-To Stamp (always a cat!) 1/3
- High Hopes Stamps Anything High Hopes Goes 2/3
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 2/5
- Sparkles Christmas Make it Green 1/3
- The Paper Girls Shakers 3/3
- Tuesday Throwdown Shake it Up 3/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!
P.S. I am celebrating 250 followers with candy. Click here to enter.