Wednesday, October 26, 2022

2022 Cat Lovers Hop (Day 3) - Stamp On It

Hi, everyone!  Before I share my card, I would like to welcome three new followers - Laurie Black, Michele K Henderson, and Mary Holshouser - thank you so much for joining me!   I already follow Michele, but if Laurie and Mary could please leave a link to your blog or social media in the comments below, I will hop over and follow you too!   

Today is Day 3 of the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop, and I'm guest designing again!  Woot, woot!  Have you joined the hop yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?  It's the place to be for cat lovers - you won't want to miss it!  Thank you to Janis at Her Peaceful Garden for organizing the hop for the 8th year - it's definitely a highlight of my annual crafting schedule as Janis makes it fun for everyone!  Check out the Daily Games and get to know your fellow cat lovers!  

We're about mid-way through the hop now, and I've been so impressed with all of the adorable cat-themed inspiration in the link-up!  Hop on over and see for yourself!


Today I am sharing a birthday card featuring one of our generous sponsors, Stamp On It!  


Products used:
Stamps (available in digital or unmounted and cling-mounted stamps):  

I used the digital versions of these stamps.  I coloured the Lemonade Cat with markers and fussy-cut.  I printed the sentiment and cut the cardstock to 4" x 5.25".  I die-cut the scalloped circle window and behind it placed a beach scene (Digital Scrapbook).  I adhered a die-cut palm tree as well as the kitty and then affixed the panel to a white card base.  

I had a scrap of the beach scene paper left over so I finished the inside of the card:


This cute kitty is Stamp On It Cool Cat with Shades by Eureka! Stamps.  I used the digital image but it is also available in unmounted or cling.  I coloured the image with markers, fussy-cut, and adhered along with the scrap of beach scene paper.  There's plenty of room inside the card to stamp a greeting and/or write a message. 

Thank you to Stamp On It for sponsoring the Cat Lovers Hop again this year!  

I would also like to join the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore October AG 3/3
Crazy for Cats 1 AG Cats 5/5
Double Trouble 123 Let's Get Round to It (Thing1 Circles) 1/4

4-Season Pets UE
Jan's Digistamps October AG 5/5
QKR Stampede 454 AG 3/3  
Show Us Your Pussycats 82 Furrything Goes UE

Thank you for looking at my card!  Happy Hopping!

        P.S.  I have a Cat Lovers Giveaway - you can check it out here!

29 comments:

papierelle said...

Yes, that's bearable. Very cool card!!

Donna said...

Stunning cut out scene, and so cheerful. Great card! And so glad to see you at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge, good luck!

jimlynn said...

This is so cute both inside and out. Ahhh....how I wish I was this little kitty today - just soaking up the sunshine at the beach. Precious card!
Lynn

Mary Holshouser said...

thanks for the welcome. I'm not computer-literate
so I don't have a blog and the only social media
I'm on is FB. Love the ocean scenes behind
the kitties. they're going to have lots of
fun. Great cards. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

terrie said...

Such a relaxing scene with the warm beach colors (which I could use this week it's been raining every day so far...)
Well done also for the inside of your card an added surprise......TFS

Laurie2cats said...

Fabulous card! I love that the inside is decorated too. Thanks for the welcome - I don't have a blog, my IG handle is laurie2cats.

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute kitty stamps for your card! Love the beach scene paper and the palm tree too!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable card inside and out. The scene you created in your circle is so cool for your kitten enjoying sunshine and drink by the sea... adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble.

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous coloring, KT, and that's one of my favorite Eureka Stamps cats! Once again, I want to thank you for playing at Crazy for Cats and at QKR Stampede. :-D NanaConnie DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh Kitty, this one is really fun and cute!!! I would love being that relaxing cat on the fabulous beach with his glass on hand!LOL :D Amazing colouring and design!!!
And such beautiful font has the sentiment! A wonderful card inside and out, well done using the leftover and that cute kitty with glasses!!
Thank you for helping Janis with your amazing projects! So inspiring!!
I'm trying to make a card a day, but I'm very busy and don't know if I will be able to do six!
Hugs and love!

Alyson Mayo said...

I'm not at all surprised that you are participating in a cat lover's blog hop! This is so cute with the relaxing cat... oh, that we all could live that kind of life!

Suzanne H said...

I love this image! You've created quite the lovely beach scene. The sun is trying to peek out here today. Great work!

mandysea said...

What a fun card... oh to be this kitty on a beach with drink in hand being warmed by the sun! Love how he is lifted out of the background and into the foreground through the circle die. As usual, fabulous colouring and shading work too! Happy hopping!!

Jan Mahew said...

Such a FUN and playful card, Karen! Thank you for sharing your Purr-fect creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Janis said...

This is such a fun and cleverly designed card, Kitty! Love how you brought things from the fabulous beachy background into the foreground through the pretty oval window. The inside is gorgeous, too!!
Thank you so much for Guest Designing for our #2022CatLoversHop!! Your creativity has added a lot to our Hop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

valscraftings said...

Fabulous kitty scene!
Thank you for joining in Crazy for Cats Challenge! Val - DT

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

That kitty looks so happy basking in the sun! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the design and how you used the papers and images to create such a happy scene!

Jane Savage said...

Such a cute card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Carole J said...

A wonderful, happy kitty card, Karen! I love how you coloured this relaxing kitty cat and you made a beautiful, beach background for him. Beautiful interior design as well. Hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop and also saying thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge.
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Gail said...

You did a fantastic job with this kitten - which I have in my stash! Love your layout! So cool!

Donna Scholz said...

A fun card, Karen! I love your coloring of the kitty, and how you placed him partially overlapping the beach scene! Thank you so much for sharing him and your creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "get around to it" challenge!!! -Donna

Sue D said...

Love the beach theme for this birthday card.

Tina Z. said...

so relaxing and cool.
Hello from the Cat Lovers Hop.

Colien said...

Purr-fect card, love it!
Thanks for joining our pets-challenge on the 4 Season blog.
grtz Colien

Cat - Paper Dragonfly, Crazy for Cats, Most Magical Time of the Year said...

How adorable, that cat is so funny and PURRFECT! Hopping in from the Cat Lovers Hop and Crazy for Cats Challenges, thank you for playing in our first challenge!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
Cat 🐱
Crazy for Cats Challenges
https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com
https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Melanie R said...

Great card, Kitty!Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #123.

Fikreta said...

its so great card!

thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
Hope to see you again! Good luck!
Fiki
my blog: Bad Kitty's Craft Room
and hi from Cat lovers blog hop!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

That's one totally chillaxing cat and I love it LOL! Hopping in from the Cat Lovers Hop, thank you for visiting LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog and leaving us some love for the CLH, so much appreciated!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

Valerija said...

What a fun card. Love the scene you have created.
Valerija xx