Hello, everyone! Before I get started, I would like to welcome my newest follower - Pam Tiedtke - thank you for joining me!
Woot, woot! Today is a beautiful, rainy fall day, and it's also the first day of the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop! Yay! I absolutely love cats, and I look forward to this hop all year long! This is the 8th year for the hop, and I haven't missed one yet! The hops have been elegantly organized each year by Janis at Her Peaceful Garden, and she always makes them fun, with daily games, featured sponsors, and plenty of cat-themed inspiration!
Surprise! I have a special Cat Lovers' Giveaway at the bottom of this blog post, so after you look at my project, please scroll way down for the details!
For my Cat Lovers Hop - Day 1 project, I made a cat-themed notebook set, including a bookmark and 2023 calendar, featuring cute retro/vintage-style cat images that I adore! I hope you do too!
- My handmade notebook with bookmark and calendar, shown above and described in this blog post
- Clear stamp set from Forever In Time called You Are Purrfect, shown above
- Metal cat die (unknown brand), shown above
- Package of black cat sticky notes, shown above
- Package of pawprint sticky notes, shown above
- Package of 2 cat-themed pillow boxes, shown above
- Pink sequin mix (my own mix), as shown above
- 7 cat buttons, shown above
- 10 cat / pawprint charms, shown above
- 12 cat stickers, shown above