Sunday, April 28, 2019

Winter, Hello Snow

Hello, everyone!  Before I get started, I would like to welcome my newest follower - Susan - thank you for joining me! 

I wasn't planning to make another card yesterday but I was so inspired after completing the Tuesday Morning Sketches 500th Sketch Blog Hop that I ended up making two!  I'll be back with my second card shortly!  I really liked how Lori used a doily on her card for the sketch, so I had to try it!  I thought I wasn't going to meet my goal of making two holiday cards this month, and now I have!  Yay!


Except for the doily die, all images and papers are from the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa collection.  The bunny is popped up on foam tape, and I added Stardust Stickles to the bunny's tail and the snowman's pompom. I really like these non-traditional colours!

I was inspired by the following challenges:
ABC Christmas I for Intricate UE
Christmas Kickstart Christmas Bunnies 2/3 C8
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas AG Optional For a Child UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper April UE
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Christmas 1/4
Tuesday Morning Sketches Sketch 500 2/3 (see below)
Winter Wonderland Cute Christmas 2/3
Word Art Wednesday 384-385 AG w Uplifting Sentiment 5/5 wk1



Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

19 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great use of that sketch, super use of the papers and doily, Fabulous card.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous winter card with lovely details and colors.
xxx Margreet

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah, this is so cute and you have another Christmas card ready for the next winter!! Well done! Such sweet design!! Love the non traditional colours and that jumping bunny makes me smile so much!!
Hugs dear friend, have a lovely Sunday!!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart again, your card is adorable, and I love that sweet, prancing hare! Jo x

terrie said...

Awesome that you met your two card quota for the month of April..
this one is a fun and wintry card perfect for your stash...tfs

Lynda said...

I too like these non-traditional colours - and very intricate. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lynda :) DT

Debbie said...

Super cute card!!
Thanks for playing along with us for our 500th sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Fikreta said...

this is so cute card!
hugs

Lori said...

That is one of my favorite winter collections and your card turned out super cute! I'm so glad that my card inspired you to use a doily! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! -Lori DT

Patti said...

This is so cute I love the kraft along with the doily and creamy blue with pink! Thank so much for participating in our Tuesday Morning Sketches 500th challenge!

cotnob said...

A fun card, a super snowman and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lindsey said...

Great use of your patterned papers! The doily adds a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for joining our monthly challenge over at the Winter Wonderland with your stunning creation!
Love n hugs
Marie

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Katie said...

Lovely card

Donna said...

Such a sweet card! I'm never quite sure how to use dailies, so thanks for the inspiration!

ionabunny said...

That is one happy bunny. So cute. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Suze said...

Adorable Christmas card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas Goes Challenge with an optional twist of For A Child.

Lena said...

Such a sweet card. Love the cute little bunny. Love the doily in the background.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Lena