Sunday, July 31, 2022

Retro Picnic 3

Hello, it's me again!  I'm back to share one final card for today.  I was inspired by the picnic theme and didn't want to stop!  This card features a duck picnic with a kitty spectator and is the third of my three cards.  Feel free to scroll back for the previous two.  I will be spending some time today and tomorrow getting caught up on visiting your blogs, so I will see you there soon!

On this card, I used a sweet retro picnic scene and check-box graphic from KB and Friends on Etsy.  The fussy-cut kitty is from The Digital Chick, and the patterned paper is from Striped Elephants, both on Etsy.  I adhered three punched blue flowers along with tiny punched black flowers for the flower centers, and then added a self-made Meow (Microsoft Word) with the kitty to finish the card.  My picnic cards were a lot of fun to make!

I am joining the following 10 challenges:
DL.ART July Linky AG UE
I was inspired by the picnic theme,
food, basket, blanket, and grass

The Corrosive 7 July AG 1/4
Word Art Wednesday 553-554 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk1 5/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joy-filled day!

14 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Ok, so you had me at ducklings with ties and black patent shoes! Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station and we hope you'll play again soon!
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Liz said...

Lovely card Kitty, what a sweet picnic scene. xx

terrie said...

Love your picnic cards and your retro panels....
My grand daughter when she would go to the Library she would always picked her favorite book and it was about a duck family that went swimming and then had a picnic....well done on your theme....TFS

Barbara Godden said...

What an adorable duckie picnic, so cute. I love the use of the gingham paper, the super cute kitty and the great sentiment. Awesome card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous and cute scene you have created here Kitty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna said...

This is so adorable, sweet image and great design!!

Gail said...

Over the moon cuteness - would love to go on a picnic!

Suzanne H said...

Each and every one of your picnic cards are too cute for words! Thanks so much for the kind words on my Christmas cards. I think I'm ready for Christmas now!

Fikreta said...

so adorable !
hugs

Helma said...

Beautiful card you made. Thanks for joining the challenge of Creative Moments.
Greetings Helma DT

Alyson Mayo said...

And yet another sweet scene - I bet those ducks are having the time of their lives :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another lovely picnic scene, Kitty!!! You make me want to use gingham papers, love so much how it looks as background of retro images! Those ducks with their mum are so cute, and the kitty too!!! The blue flowers catch the eyes to the matching details of the image,well done! Your cards are always so well done!!
Big hugs dear friend!!!

Andrea W said...

So adorable! I love the green gingham and retro images.

Marjeta said...

Beautiful scene. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.