Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Guest Designer - Christmas Craft Creations Reminder

Hello, everyone!  This month I have been guest designing for Christmas Craft Creations so I'm back to share another card featuring our June theme of Trees.  I hope you will be inspired to join our challenge!  


I made a fun snow-globe shaker card!


Here are the products I used:
Die:  KSCraft Designed by Rex Snow Globe
Stamp: Poppystamps Holiday Hoopla
Ink:  Lawn Fawn Peacock
Patterned Paper: Whimsy Stamps Blurry Flurries
Other:  Sequins and snowflake sequins

I die-cut the snow globe from various scraps of cardstock and paper-pieced together into a shaker card.  I added lots of sequins and snowflake sequins inside the shaker and adhered three die-cut snowflakes on the outside of the shaker acetate.  I tore a scrap of white cardstock and adhered it to the patterned paper to create a snowy scene and then adhered the shaker element.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment.

Thank you to Christmas Craft Creations for inviting me to be your Guest Designer!  I had fun!


I would also like to join the following 10 challenges:
Ally's Angels 59 AG 1/3
Crafts Galore Encore June AG 1/3
Crafty Gals Corner 232 AG 1/3
Creative Fingers 233 AG 1/3
DL.ART June Linky AG UE
Jan's Digi Stamps June AG 2/5
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 184 AG 1/3
Simon Says Stamp Monday Beginning with S (snowflakes, snow globe, sequins) 1/5
Snippets Playground 430 Snippets are snow globe die-cuts and torn snowbank 1E C10
Word Art Wednesday 549-550 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk1 1/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

14 comments:

Di said...

What a super card this is Kitty! I love shaker cards, such fun!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Totally agree with Di’s comment above.

Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground. Now come and have a glass of Sarngria behind the bike sheds!!! Xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful snow globe scene my friend. I'll join you for that Sarngria!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi dear Kitty!! Another fabulous card for your GD spot on CCC, and this one is also a shaker!! Love shaker cards even if I make them rarely, and yours is delightful! How cute! The snow-globe is perfect for shaker cards and love the cute border and the trees inside with the snowflakes outside! Love so much seeing another beautiful example of tore paper for snow on the background! I loved the last cards when you used this technique, it's a great idea and so effective! Thanks for the inspiration! The paper you used for the snowy sky it's so pretty!
Hope that all is going well for you and that you are enjoining your freedom!
Sending big hugs and positive vibes across the miles!

Barbara Godden said...

What a fabulous snowglobe and beautiful paper, Lovely card, great colours and adorable little tree scene.

Andrea W said...

Your card is wonderful! I love the non-traditional peacock color for a Christmas card.

Darnell said...

Congratulations on being Guest Designer, Kitty! You've made an awesome Christmas tree shaker card! Love the shades of blue with the white! Hugs, Darnell

terrie said...

I love snow-globe and yours turned out so pretty I also like your background paper that you used....thanks for sharing it.

Gail said...

Thanks for dropping off your art work at WAW this week - sweet shaker card - very nicely designed - best wishes in the draw - have a blessed week John 3:16-- Gail DT

Jan Mahew said...

Beautiful shaker card, Karen! Thank you for sharing your frosty snow globe with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Fikreta said...

Oh this card is so sweet.
Hugs

Alyson Mayo said...

That snow globe is fabulous and the paper behind it is so pretty! Love the colours :)

Suze said...

This is really pretty in blue and silver Kitty. I like that the paper behind looks like snow falling. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love the snow globe shaker card! You did a great job! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com