Sunday, October 25, 2020

'Teas the Season

Hello, everyone!  Before I get started I would like to welcome my newest follower - Louise Bouton - thank you for joining me!  If you could please leave a link to your blog, I will add it here and will hop over and follow you too!  

It's Rudolph Day and for once I have my card ready on the first day!  The image I used is the October Progressive Challenge Freebie at The Outlawz.  Since I participated in last month's challenge, I received this month's image for free (Sugar the Zombie from Oddball Art Co.) - thank you!  

I believe this girl is supposed to be a zombie, but I decided to make her a winter girl who's celebrating the holidays with some festive tea!  Before printing, I digitally added the cat hat and tea mug.  Then I coloured her with markers and fussy-cut so I could pop her up on foam tape.


In addition to the progressive challenge freebie mentioned above, I also used the following items:

My card design was inspired by Week 33 at Sketch Saturday:


I would also like to support the following 8 challenges, for a total of 10:

Coffee Loving Papercrafters - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Used STAMPlorations Caffeinated Christmas
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2020/10/caffeine-fueled-paper-play-the-challenge-elizabeth-crafts/

Crafty Friends 147 Embossing Wet or Dry 1/3
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/10/ch-147-embossing-winners-ch-146.html

Rudolph Day October 1E C10
https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2020/10/october-rudolph-days-challenge_25.html

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-layer-it-up/

STAMPlorations 7th Birthday Linky Birthday or Celebration Theme 1/3
https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2020/10/belated-birthday-1.html

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2020/10/good-evening-welcome-to-new-challenge.html

Tuesday Throwdown Funny Sentiment 1/3
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/10/tuesday-throwdown-468-your-next-stamps.html

By the way, STAMPlorations is celebrating their 7th birthday - Congratulations, Shery! As part of the festivities, they are having a Show Off Your STAMPlorations Stash Link-Up. Here is a photo of my most used items. 


Thank you for stopping by! I wish you a joyful and blessed day!

20 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Kitty!! So glad to see a new post from you! You made a great transformation with that zombie girl! Love how sweet she results with the cat hat and the coffee mug! Very sweet colours too! The design is so creative with the two tags and love the embossing on the back!
Hope all is going well for you!
Big hugs across the miles!

Andrea W said...

Wonderful choice of colors and your embossed snowflakes are lovely.

Chandhini said...

Nice take on the sketch, love the choice of colours.

Jacq said...

Fabulous card, Kitty! I love how you've given Sugar a fun hat and warmed her with a cup of coffee, does show how versatile the image can be. I'm looking forward to what next months Progressive Freebie images brings!
Jacqui
DT for The Outlawz

Margreet said...

Long time since I saw a new post from you. Hope you're doing well?
You made a gorgeous card and I love how you added the cat hat and tea mug. Great embossed backgroudn too!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed card, love the delightful colours too..x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun card design.

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, great use of the sketch and I love the kitty hat, I think need one of those.

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, a great image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gail said...

So love that kitty hat on that gal! Nice work on this card! Hope all is well! Have a blessed week and keep on crafting!

Fikreta said...

so happy to see your card!
its wonderful!
Wish you Happy birthday!
I sent youe email,hope you got it :D
hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Kitty. I am glad you didn't make her a zombie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. I actually made a card using this sketch too, but it's a little naughty. Can't wait to see you other kitty creations.

scrappymo! said...

Your card design is lovely as is your image. You have done a great job with this freebie!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Donna said...

Cute card, I like your blue and pink color combo, and how you transformed the image! Nice to see you posting dear friend.

Mrs A. said...

It seems like we haven't caught up in such a long time. I like the way you have enhanced the image you were given and made it your own. Great colorway too. Hope you are keeping well and safe with this nasty pandemic. Hugs Mrs A.

Whisper said...

Oooo I'm loving the colour combination and the girls cat hat :-), great take on the sketch too, thanks for joining us at Octobers Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic hat this girl is wearing. A great card. Thank you for joining the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx

Dena J said...

Thank you for joining Sketch Saturday challenge this week!

Lisa said...

Awesome! And just love that girl with the kitty hat too... great card! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!