This adorable image is Bugaboo Stamps - Boy Gingerbread Candy Cane 4. I coloured him with markers, added Star Dust Stickles to his icing, and fussy-cut so I could pop him up on foam tape. The patterned paper is from Crate Paper, and I layered it on green and then red cardstock. Behind the gingerbread boy, I stamped some flourishes (Inkadinkado). I stamped a sentiment (Your Next Stamp) on a kraft scrap and adhered. Lastly I embellished with red and green gems.
Here's the March card sketch at Stick it Down, designed by Leslie Turner. I hope you'll be inspired to play along in our challenge!
Thank you to Ashley at Stick it Down for inviting me to be Card Sketch Guest Designer this month - I had fun!
I would like to support the following 10 challenges:
- Bugaboo Catch the Bug March Bingo (I went with 3 Layers, Bugaboo Image, and Player's Choice (gems) 1/3
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 482 AG Inspired by Christmas Song or Carol UE
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper March UE
- DL.ART March AG UE 1/d
- Rudolph Day February 1E C10
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 4/5
- The House That Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ M2520
- The Outlawz Festive Friday Christmas UE
- The 12 Months of Christmas Link-up AG Optional Ice Ice Baby 3/10
- Word Art Wednesday 432-433 AG w Uplifting Sentiment 4/5 wk1
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!