Sunday, May 27, 2018

ATC - Woohoo Coffee Break

Hello, everybody! It's Day 3 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I will have a few coffee-themed projects to share today! I'll share them in separate blog posts.

The first is an ATC, or artist trading card, measuring 2.5" x 3.5". ATCs are great to include in happy mail, and I also enjoy putting together nine of them to make a pocket letter. If all goes well, then I should be able to share a completed coffee-themed pocket letter before the hop is over! If you're curious about ATCs, you can read more about them here.


This cute image came from a book I found at a thrift store. I created the background with the ink smooshing technique using Distress Inks (Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry).  I also used a doily die, butterfly punch, planner stamps, and gems from my stash.

I would also like to support the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle AG Optional Share a Technique (ink smooshing) 3/3 C10;
Creative Knockouts Furry Friends 1/2 C8;
Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE;
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Pets Inspiration Photo 3/5;
Incy Wincy ATC, Tag or Bookmark 3/5;
Jo's Scrap Shack AG 3/3;
SUYP Cats Only Furrything Goes UE


Thank you for looking at my ATC! Wishing you a joyful day!

25 comments:

New Creations said...

Purr-fect combo of coffee and Meow! Love it!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

:D That sentiment and the fun face of this kitty make me smile! :D Love the doily on the back, it makes the ATC more sweet and cute!
Hugs!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! Such a sweet image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

StampingbugKerry said...

Hee hee.. He looks a bit spooked in there! LOL. Too fun!

Karen Letchworth said...

Another ADORABLE kitty/coffee card. Keep them coming, I'm just LOVING this!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Pam MacKay said...

Super fun! Love the kitty in the cup!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Testing email notification.

Billie A said...

Cute ATC. Fun image.

MariLynn said...

Such a cute little kitty. I learned something new with your sentiment. I never knew that MEOW meant all of the above.

Heather said...

Another adorable ATC! Cute kitty and a fun sentiment. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a purrfect image. Love the butterflies with it.

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute ATC, love the sentiment and where did you find a doily that small? Another great coffee atc.

~amy~ said...

Score on your thrift store buy! I love it, so fun! I'm a huge fan of thrifting too :)

Lisa said...

Adorable!! Love that kitty image and that sentiment! Purrfect!

nancy carroll said...

Adorable kitty, bun sentiment

very_inky_fingers said...

Love Kliban cats. I so wish they would re-issue the stamps. This came out so darn cute!

Scrapper69 said...

This one is so fun! I love the sentiment on the mug! adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute ATC. Love the kitty design.

Debra Davison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this card !! And I want that Kliban book !! This is fabulous... Thank you for joining in on this IYGACAC Challenge ... Debra Davison / Design Team

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable ATC! Love that kitty!

Fikreta said...

I would like one meow please :D
love it!
its so cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! What a funny card!!! Love it!

The Craft Princess said...

Awesome ATC!!! I love the background and the doily...and that image put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

This is so funny. Like the colors.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
Michelle (DT)

ike said...

Hahaha - FUR-bulous :-) I love the look on his face LoL
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog