Monday, May 28, 2018

ATC - Sweet

Hello, everybody!  I'm back again today with another project for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I've made another ATC, or artist trading card, measuring 2.5" x 3.5".  I will be putting together nine of them to make a pocket letter, which I plan to share tomorrow, so stay tuned!  If you're curious about ATCs, you can read more about them here. If you'd like to know more about pocket letters, check out the information here.


This kitty doesn't know what to think about his oversized cup of coffee, but the cup seems happy about it!  I received some of these die-cuts in friend mail so I don't know the brands.  I know the flower is from MFT Stitched Flowers and the center is a tiny punch.  The sentiment is from Poppystamps Bunny Tea Time.

I would also like to support the following challenges: Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper May UE; Creatalicious AG Optional All That Glitters UE; Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; SUYP Cats Only Furrything Goes UE; The Crafter's Cafe All Creatures Great and Small 3/3 C10


Thank you for looking at my ATC! Wishing you a joyful day!

17 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh wow, this one's adorable too! I love the tall slender silhouette of this cat and that adorable coffee cup. Great colors as well. Love this!

creationsnz said...

Crisp and clean, and cute. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Café, come again, CarolG

MariLynn said...

Such a cute little kitty. I love the eyes. Great ATC

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Fun images and sweet kitty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This fun cat put a smile on my face!! :D How cute is with that oversized and happy cup!! The heart on the cup is just a perfect focal point! Love the paper piecing and the little flower!! I'm curious about your new pocket letter, they are always so fun and beautiful!
Hope that the comments now come in your mailbox, I have seen your test comment I know very well what it means! ;)
Biggest hugs!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I LOVE the big Coffee cup with that adorable smile!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

New Creations said...

I love the eyes expressions on this adorable cat image with smiling fun coffee cup, soooooo sweet!

~amy~ said...

LOL...this is so fun...that facial expression on the cat!

Barbara Godden said...

Another fantastic ATC, super sized coffee cup and adorable kitty, (I think I have that patterned paper in my stash too.)

Lisa said...

So cute! Love that kitty and the cup is one of my faves (that I still haven't used...lololol) Beautiful ATC!

Lisa said...

This kitty is absolutely adorable!! I love the happy face on the cup, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super sweet kitty and awesome coffee cup too!

Centellazul said...

Ohh I love your work and this great, cute kitty !!!

Arianna Barbara said...

You're very creative! I love how you make adorable cards with kitties! 😍

PaperDaisies said...

Such a cute card. Love how you have showcased your image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Fikreta said...

Its so sweet ATC.
hugs

ike said...

I am loving your collection of die cut kitties and am insanely jealous ! :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog