Today I am sharing a vintage thank-you card. I received this beautiful image called "Listen to the Song in My Heart" while I was on my blog break this summer. The very generous Sandy at Crafty Secrets sent it to me as a bonus to the Party Cats set that I already owned. Sandy knows how much I love kitties - I was tickled pink to receive it along with the other bonus images. Thank you, Sandy!
I die-cut the image with Memory Box Cross-Stitched Frame Borders and mounted it on a red panel, which was cut with the same borders die, and then mounted on a cream panel. I added a row of tiny black gems around half of the image. Behind the image is a vintage button card from the Crafty Secrets Button Up set.
Here are the other items used:
- Die cuts: Flowers (Elizabeth Craft Flower Set 3), leaves (Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip), birds (Die-Namites Birds on a Wire). I always use left-over snippets for my die cuts.
- Rubber stamps: Ticket sentiment (Whimsy Stamps - Celebrations Mini Tickets and Everyday Moments)
- Patterned paper: Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs
- Doily: I won the black doily from AuntBecscreations (thank you, Becky, I love these doilies!)
- Ribbon: Crafty Ribbons Organza Swiss Dots
- Misc.: Butterfly punch, buttons, butterfly charm, bird charm, black gems (all from my stash)