The sentiment stamp is a wood-mount stamp from The Old Island Stamp Company, and I stamped it with Brilliance Mediterranan Blue. The strips are glittery ribbon from Micheals and Dollarama. I embossed the white panel with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and added a number of gems from Dollarama. Here's a look at the inside, where I used the other stamp that I won, a sentiment from DRS Designs called Purrfectly Birthday Greeting - you can find it here. I got to choose the stamps LOL and I just love them.
I followed this sketch at Crafts 4 Eternity:
I would like to enter these challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create Block Party - Anything Goes Optional Party/Celebrate theme 3E #2
- Card Mania Anything Goes 3E #1
- Charisma Cardz Birthdays 3E #2 C10
- Craft Your Passion Cool Colours 3E #1
- Crafts 4 Eternity R#158 Sketch (shown above) 3E #1
- Creative Fingers Anything Goes 3E #3
- Hobbycutz Something New (new rubber stamps that I won) 3E #2
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Anything Goes 5E #1
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking UE
- Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC130 Something New (new rubber stamps that I won) 1E
Thank you for looking at my card - I look forward to reading your comments. Wishing you a joyful day!