Here's the sketch I followed:
I decided to paper-piece the bird and balloon to match my fish-tail banner. The yellow polka-dot paper is freebie from Free Vintage Digital Stamps (thank you). I embossed the white panel with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. The ribbon is from May Arts and Offray. I added a little charm that says "Made with Love." The thanks sentiment and yellow gems are from Dollarama.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- C.R.A.F.T. Use Metal/Add a Charm 5E #1
- Crafty Creations Challenges Thank You 2E #1
- Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes with Ribbon 5E #1
- Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Thankful/Thank You 2E #1 C10
- MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations Embossing 5E #2
- Newton's Nook Inky Paws Sketch Challenge 3E #1
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes 5E #3
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Anything Goes UE
- Wags 'n Whiskers Things with Wings 2E #1
- Whoopsi Daisy Things with Wings 3E #2
Thank you for looking at my card - I enjoy reading your comments - wishing you a joy-filled day!