Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Stencilled Flowers Sympathy

Hi, everybody! I'm back again today with another sympathy card for my Mom's stash. As mentioned previously, Mom has sent out a lot of sympathy cards lately and she asked me to make a small supply to have on hand. This is the fifth one; if you missed the first four, just scroll back to the previous blog posts. I'm hoping to make a total of ten.


Distress Oxides:  Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade
Stamp: Sentiment (Hero Arts Everyday Sayings)
Die: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Other:  Clear sequins

I'm joining the fun at STAMPlorations on the occasion of their fifth anniversary this month! Shery and her team are having a big party - I hope you join the fun too!


The STAMPlorations birthday challenge is to CASE the STAMPgirls. I was inspired by the stencilled florals on STAMPgirl Carol's card below:


My colour combo of Pink, Yellow, Green was inspired by Cupcake Inspirations CIC448:



Also linking up to the STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge!


I would also like to support the following challenges: Crafting by Designs June AG 3/3; Crafting by Designs Flowers, Flowers, Flowers 2/3; Crafty Calendar Three of Something (sequins) 1/3; Creatalicious AG Optional Flowers UE; Dare 2B Artzy Bright Colours 2/3; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 3/3; Simon Says Stamp Bright and Cheerful 1/5; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk1 2/5
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

21 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there! I hope I can inspire you to create something today! Thank you for leaving a comment - I appreciate all of them!

Andrea W said...

That stencil is really cool and I like the subtle splatters. Lovely sympathy card!

Sandy said...

So pretty! I need to make some more sympathy cards too! Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Kitty, such lovely colours for your stenciling! :) The flowers look so pretty and the splatter too!You have made a great CASEing! Thanks for the inspiration!

Gail said...

Loving it - I am off to do some more stamping like Shery with black and white! Love it

Liz said...

Another lovely sympathy card, Kitty, the stencilling is beautiful. Great CASEing too. xx

Lisa said...

It's so stunning!! The stenciled flowers look amazing!! Love the beautiful colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

New Creations said...

Such summery and soothing colors with great effect Kitty! Pretty flowers, love it!

DIANA L. said...

Love how your flowers came out
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful stenciled flower, just perfect for a sympathy card. I really need those oxide colours, haven't found them at the London store yet.

StirYourCreativity said...

The clean and simple look of this card is magnificent

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kitty, lovely stencilled flowers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna said...

What beautiful stencilling, like your design and colors!

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!
hugs

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card for a difficult situation.

Tracie said...

Love the stenciled look. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Wendy Bellino said...

Love that you chose our color theme for your beautiful CAS card! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

Scrapper69 said...

So beautiful! I love the flower stenciling.

Theresa

Gail said...

I like this stencil you have used on your beautiful card! Have to put that on my wish list!

Stampin Mindy said...

I love the watercolor look of these flowers and that stitched border. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

♥ Mindy

MariLynn said...

Beautiful card. Love how the stenciled flowers look. Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.