Friday, June 1, 2018

Coffee and Thoughts of You

It's me again!  I'm back with another card to share for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I made a set of three coffee cat cards and this is the second one; scroll down to see the first.


Image:  Sticky note (I adhered it to cardstock, fussy-cut, and popped it up on foam tape)
Stamp:  Pink and Main Perfect Blend
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Die:  Lawn Fawn Stitched Windy Backdrop
Other:  Sparkly gold washi tape, flower sequins

I would also like to join the following challenges:  2 Crafty Critter Crazies AG with Animals 3/5; Die Cut Divas June Pets or Animals 3/4; SUYP Cats Only Furrything Goes UE


Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

So clever, love it!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I am enjoying the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! So sad to see it end!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another adorable kitty coffee card.

MariLynn said...

What a cute kitty. Love the little flower sequins.

Karen Letchworth said...

Those pretty flowers must have a shine/glimmer to them in real life because when I first glanced at this card, I thought they were shiny gold. Then, I realized it was just how the light was catching them. They're such a pretty accent to your sweet image.

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! Another sweet image and sentiment!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

This is just adorable, so many cute details including the adorable kitten, the background, flowers sequins...

New Creations said...

Love the textures with adorable kitten, so pretty!

Arianna Barbara said...

Super cute sentiment!
Adorable card!!!

Barbara Godden said...

You have done awesome cards and atcs for this hop, this one is super cute as well, I only got one done, sad since I have so many tea, coffee and cocoa images.

Fikreta said...

its so nice !
love that idea to use sticky notes on card.
hugs

Billie A said...

So cute and like the texture. Fun fun fun.

Scrapper69 said...

awww... another cute one!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Also this looks so cute and fun! Both the cards (this one and the previous) are so sweet and have a great design!! Well done my friend!! :D

Lisa Lynn said...

Another great coffee and kitty cup.

Lisa said...

Just love that background die... this one is adorable too! What a fantastic idea to use a sticky note pad??? Love it!

Arlene said...

Sweet card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

ike said...

Great card :-) I neeeeeeed these sticky notes LoL
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog