I made this inky background a couple weeks ago. It was created with Distress Oxides on photo paper. I layered each colour using the watercolour ink-smooshing technique and dried in between each colour. It's best to work from lightest colour to darkest. When finished, it had a dull appearance but when wiped with a baby wipe, it became vibrant and all the layers of colour were visible.
Dies: Memory Box Curved Happy Holidays, Memory Box Leeping Deer, Memory Box Twightlight Snowflakes (silver snowflake), offcuts from Memory Box Snowy Scene (white snowflakes)
Ink: Distress Oxides (Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Iced Spruce, Blueprint Sketch, more or less, I made the background a couple weeks ago)
I would like to support the following challenges:
- Cardz TV 62 AG 3/3
- Crafty Gals Corner AG 1/2
- Die-Cut Diva's Silhouettes 1/4
- Happy Little Stampers August AG with Dies UE
- Mod Squad AG 1/3
- Outside the Box Memory Box Challenge 40 Keep Cool and Carry On 1E
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 1/3
- Rudolph Day August 1E C10
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 1/5
- Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk1 1/5
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!