Saturday, June 30, 2018

Bloomtangled Sympathy 4

Hello, everyone! I'm back again today with another sympathy card. I've been making a bunch of these for my Mom's stash as well as my own.  They are good to have on hand during a sad time.


Dies: STAMPlorations Bloomtangled 1 Cover Plate - CUTplorations
Distress Ink:  Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass
Other ink: StazOn Jet Black
Stamp: Sentiment (Hero Arts Everyday Sayings)
Other:  Flower sequins

Again I'm joining the STAMPlorations 5th birthday celebration! There is so much incredible inspiration over there that I can't help myself! Have you checked it out yet? Prepare to be inspired!


The STAMPlorations birthday challenge is to CASE the STAMPgirls. I was inspired by STAMPgirl Melissa. I love how she used the Bloomtangled 1 Cover Plate and soft colours.


  


I would also like to support the following challenges: Cardz TV AG 2/3; Creative Fingers AG 2/3; DL.ART June AG Linky 1/d; Jo's Scrap Shack Always AG 2/3; Penny's Paper-Crafty AG 3/3; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 4/5; The Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode PAM06302018 Flowers 1E; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 4/5

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

15 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is absolutely stunning and a card design that would work for many occasions. I love the soft pastel colors on it.

cotnob said...

This is so pretty, lovely soft colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning, fabulous design and like the pretty soft colors! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tina Z. said...

wow, absolutely beautiful!

Fikreta said...

hello my friend
hope you are having nice summer.
your card is so very nice.
P.S. mailman should bring you post card in few weeks :)
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous soft colours for this one, that Bloomtangled die is very useful, isn't it? Love very much the delicate feel of his card and that sentiment on vellum is a perfect touch!
Big hugs!! :)

MariLynn said...

Love the subtle soft colors on your card. It is just gorgeous Great CASE.Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love the cover plate die you used!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Kitty, this is beautiful. Love the soft colors.

Barbara Godden said...

Another beautiful bloomtngled card, gorgeous colours. fabby job.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE this one too! Soooo PRETTY!!!

Theresa

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the soft pastel colors the floral cover plate.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kitty! The softness of the colours looks so pretty with that lovely cover plate.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Tindaloo said...

Lovely sympathy card and such a pretty die ♥
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & good luck!
♥ DT Tindaloo
PS: If u want to join in, I have a fab blogcandy going until tomorrow night! :)

Annette Gordon said...

These cards are stunning! I just love this coverplate!