Saturday, June 23, 2018

Bloomtangled Sympathy 3

Hello, everyone! Today I'm sharing another sympathy card. Although I've been making a bunch of sympathy cards for my Mom's stash lately, I think I will be keeping this one for my own stash as I have been needing a few sympathy cards myself.  It's best to have some on hand as I find them very difficult to make at the time they are needed. I love the colours in this one!


Dies: STAMPlorations Bloomtangled 1 Cover Plate - CUTplorations; tag from Die-Versions Whispers Tag Set
Distress Oxides: Abandoned Coral, Evergreen Bough, Vintage Photo
Other ink:  Versamark
Stamp: Sentiment (My Craft Spot)
Other: Embossing powder (Ranger white), American Crafts twine

Again I'm joining the STAMPlorations 5th birthday celebration! There is so much incredible inspiration over there that I can't help myself! Have you checked it out yet? Prepare to be inspired!


The STAMPlorations birthday challenge is to CASE the STAMPgirls. I was inspired by STAMPgirl Melissa!  I love how she used the Bloomtangled 1 Cover Plate and also how she used a tag for the sentiment.


 
My colours were inspired by the challenge at Double Trouble and Color My Heart Color Dare 297, which are nutmeg, glacier, and sorbet.  I tried to match my colours as closely as possible.  Double Trouble also wanted to see stringed things (I used twine) and asked that we join the Color Dare challenge (done!).


I would also like to support the following challenges: Cardz TV AG 2/3; Crafty Catz AG optional Beautiful Blooms 2/3; Creatalicious AG Optional Flowers UE; Die Cuttin' Diva's Embossing Heat or Dry (I used both - I dry-embossed the die onto Bristol Smooth cardstock so I would know where to apply the inks, and the sentiment is heat embossed) 2/3; DL.ART June AG Linky 1/d; Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 2/3; Penny's Paper-craftyAG 3/3; Simon Says Stamp Bright and Cheerful 4/5; Three Amigos Blog Hop Machine Die-Cutting (Cuttlebug) UE; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk1 5/5

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

23 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow Kitty, these cover-plates are just stunning and outstanding by themselves! Always LOVE so much how you colouring them, and this one is very appropriated to the situation, with these colours!!! The brown label compliments it so well!
Great work, thanks for the inspiration!

New Creations said...

In love with this versatile die, in my wishlist:)
Love the cool soothing colors, perfect for sympathy cards!

Wies said...

I love the background with flowers and the colours you used. And thanks for you comment on my blog.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! The colors are so beautiful!! I'm adding that cover plate to my must-have list!! I love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Kitty, what a gorgeous cover floral plate and love how you matched up sponged up all those colors in the background...excellent match of the colors. Thank you joining us at Double Trouble and making Twisted Sister happy with the Twine thing and also sharing it with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare.

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful card and die. Love the colors!!

Theresa

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty I love it. and I also love the one you sent me recently when my mom died. You are such a sweet friend
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

papercraftingprincess said...

Beautiful card. I love this background...someone will really appreciate the love that went into this card. Thanks so much for playing at Double Trouble and the Color My Heart Color Dare. I hope you'll add both of these challenges to your regular challenge list.

Donna said...

This is just gorgeous, like the deep colors you have chosen for your lovely design!

Barbara Godden said...

that is one gorgeous cover plate. Beautiful card. Mom will be pleased with the stash you have made for her.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! I do love these colors.. and I still haven't made any sympathy cards... maybe I'll make some of those during my crafty weekend. Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up with us over at Three Amigos!

Lin said...

That is a stunning cover plate and you've shown it off beautifully! Bright and cheerful for sure, thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Melanie R said...

This is a fabulous card for any occasion! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #3.

Gail said...

Another fab card with that die - love it Kitty!

foleysfriend said...

So pretty. Great CASE of Melissa's card. Thank you for joining us at STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Celebration.

sue

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous!!! That cover plate die is fabulous and I love the way you have colored it up. Perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Billie A said...

pretty card. beautiful colors. thanks for sharing at inspiration destination

tilly said...

lovely colours and love the die, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

MariLynn said...

Love the colors you used on your card. You are making me want to add this die to my wishlistThanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years. .

Fikreta said...

its so beautiful card!
hugs

Cat Nowak said...

This card is so beautiful. I love how you colored the background!!! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love these dies..this is in my wish list..;)..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Melissa L. said...

This is lovely. Thanks for the beautiful CASE and thanks for joining in and playing along at STAMPlorations 5th birthday celebration.