Christina Hor is collecting handmade cards with a heart theme (non-Valentine’s Day) to distribute to children who are Heart Center patients at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The card drive runs from January 16 to February 14 and corresponds with Heart Month in February. I hope you will consider sharing your talents and make some cards to brighten a child's day! There are prizes too, so please check out all the details here.
I used cute clip-art images and fussy-cut so I could pop them up on foam tape. The images were freebies from Miss Kate Cuttables at one point (thank you).
- Clip art: Miss Kate Cuttables Cute Valentine Monkey
- Clear stamp: Sentiment (Lawn Fawn Chit Chat)
- Die: Memory Box Twirled Heart Border
- Clip art: Miss Kate Cuttables Bee Holding Heart
- Digital sentiment: Blue Moon Creations
- Die: Flower Heart (unmarked)
- Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Cross My Heart
- Other: Heart punch (unmarked)
I would like to support the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create AG w Optional Totally Technical 4/8; CRAFT Love/Valentines/Anniversary 2/5; Creative Inspirations Cute Critters UE; Digi Designs All About Love 2/3; DL.ART January Linky AG UE 1/d; DL.ART Thankful Thursday AG 3/3; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 2/3; Miss Kate Cuttable Galleria AG 1E; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 5/5; The Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG 1/2; Word Art Wednesday AG 4/5
I'll be sharing more cards I made for the Hug a Heart Card Drive in the days ahead so stay tuned! On February 1, there will be a blog hop in support of the card drive so I hope you'll hop with us then! Thank you for looking at my cards! Wishing you a joyful day!