Friday, June 1, 2018

Happy Anniversary Coffee Cups

Hello, everybody!  Sadly, today is the last day of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I've really been enjoying myself, and I'm sad the hop will end tonight. If you are quick, you can still join! There are over 1200 link-ups already!  Today I have a few projects to share and, as usual, I will show them in separate blog posts.


I made an anniversary card for my brother and his wife, who are both coffee lovers!  I used adorable images from Doodlebug's Cream and Sugar Odds and Ends pack.  The coffee bean embossing folder is from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and the anniversary sentiment is a clear stamp from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings.  The stitched scalloped frame die is from Gina Marie Designs.

I would also like to support the following challenges:  Cardz TV 50 AG 2/3; The Outlawz Festive Friday FF052518 Anniversary 3/3


Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

17 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I am enjoying the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Hope you join in! This is the last day!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! What a sweet and cutie card! Love the beautiful coffee bean embossed background and the frame!!! Adorable cups!

MariLynn said...

Cute Anniversary card. I like how you framed the cups.

Hetty said...

What a great anniversary card with those sweet cups.

~amy~ said...

Such a perfect anniversary card, I hoard those die cuts of mine.

Karen Letchworth said...

HOW CUTE!!! I'm loving those two sweet coffee mugs just smiling at each other. This is SO happy and fun!
Blessings,
karen

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cute and wonderful anniversary card.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow wow wow!!! This coffee card is just delightful with that stunning embossing and the frame with the fun cups!! It's one of my fav from your fabulous bunch of coffee themed cards!!! LOVE it! Your brother and his wife will surely smile so much when they will have it!! :D
Great design my friend!!

Lisa said...

The cups are so sweet!! Love the adorable faces!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

New Creations said...

Superb Anniversary card, love the embossing my dear friend!

Barbara Godden said...

Love your anniversary card, super cute images and what a fab. embossing folder. Nice job. on the hop.

Fikreta said...

its so very nice card.
hugs

Billie A said...

Cute card and fun embossing folder. Great cups.

Scrapper69 said...

I love the coffee bean embossing folder! I don't think I have that one... now I'll be on the hunt for it! hahaha

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

How sweet is this!! Love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a great Anniversary card. Love how you framed it.

scrappymo! said...

This card is so cute. I am catching up on blog posts and had to stop and comment on this one. The ones with the kitty and the cup of tea were really cute too!