Monday, June 25, 2018

Bunny Hello

Hi, everyone!  Today I'm sharing a hello card with lots of stamping on black cardstock with Distress Oxides.  I added some details with my coloured pencils as well.


Stamps:  STAMPlorations Frames and Flowers, sentiment from STAMPlorations The Birds and the Blooms, unknown bunny
Ink:  Distress Oxides (Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen), Versamark
Die:  Die-Versions Torn Notebook Edge
Patterned paper:  Pretty Painted Floors
Other:  Ranger White embossing powder, white sequins

I'm joining the STAMPlorations 5th birthday celebration!  There is so much incredible inspiration over there that I can't help myself!  Have you checked it out yet?  Prepare to be inspired!


The STAMPlorations birthday challenge is to CASE the STAMPgirls.  I decided to CASE STAMPgirl Deepti's card - I was inspired by everything about her card and couldn't wait to CASE it!


Also linking up to the STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge!



I would also like to support the following challenges: 2 Crafty Critter Crazies AG with Animals 5/5; Craft Stamper Magazine AG Stamping 3/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June UE; Creatalicious AG Optional Flowers UE; DL.ART June AG Linky 1/d; Stamped Blessings heARTful Stamping AG plus Stamp 1/2; Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 1/3

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

13 comments:

New Creations said...

Such a pretty take on Deepti's card. Great coloring on black, love everything on it! Great CASEing Kitty!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kitty & very cute.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and a great CASE too.

Terri Winske said...

Love this technique....I have all the supplies but haven't been brave enough yet to try it. You've given me inspiration and so I put it on my "to do" list for this week! Hope my card turns out as well as yours....this is such a beautiful one! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges this week!

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! I haven't tried my Oxides on Black paper yet but I LOVE the results everyone is getting.... May need to try it soon!

Theresa

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful Deepti's card, I've never tried oxides for stamping on black, it's gorgeous. lovely stamped image as well.

terrie said...

Such a cute card nice soft colors....well done as always Kitty
I never tried my oxide on black card stock I will give it a try.
Thanks for sharing

Gail said...

So beautiful - Hop bunny hop - you did great on this technique

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the technique you used and the colors!! The bunny is so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A super card Kitty, fabulous stamping - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cass said...

Great design. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

MariLynn said...

Pretty case of Deepti's card. I love the little butterflies on the background on your card. Thank you for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

Fikreta said...

its so adorable!
hugs