Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Floral Sympathy

Hi, everybody!  I have been making sympathy cards lately and I have another one to share. This card will be kept on hand for when needed. I like to make them ahead of time. You may recognize this floral pattern and colour combo from my card posted yesterday as I used the same colouring page.


Digital Colouring Page: STAMPlorations Color Blooms Sampler (freebie, thank you, Shery!)
Clear Stamp:  Sentiment (Taylored Expressions Care and Comfort II)
Dies: Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One
Distress Ink:  Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Cracked Pistachio
Other:  Diamond Stickles (added to center of flowers), clear sequins

I'm joining the STAMPlorations 5th birthday celebration! There is so much amazing inspiration over there that I can't help myself! Have you checked it out yet? Prepare to be inspired!


The STAMPlorations birthday challenge is to CASE the STAMPgirls. I decided to CASE STAMPgirl Julie's card - I was inspired by the colours, the florals, and the card design and couldn't wait to CASE it!






I would also like to support the following challenges: Ally's Angels AG 2/3; Crafty Calendar Three of Something (sequins) 2/3; Crafty Creations AG 1/2; Creatalicious AG Optional Flowers UE; DL.ART June AG Linky 1/d; Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 3/3; The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ J2718; Through the Craft Room Door AG 2/2; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 1/5

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

19 comments:

Gail said...

Like this layout very much - I will have to get coloring! Maybe watercolors - crayons??? So many choices you know - you have inspired me - I will be doing work this afternoon because YEAH I am meeting up with my college days girlfriend today! Blessings to you today and always Karen

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous sympathy creations Kitty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Michelle said...

Very beautiful kitty - simple and elegant - Michelle x

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the design and the pretty colors!! It's elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie B said...

Love how you've used the leftover panel to CASE my card, so pleased you've joined in our month long celebration at STAMPlorations. :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful sympathy card, it is a pretty colouring page.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna said...

How beautiful, like the curved edge and clean white space!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful flowers and a wonderful card design. Great colors too.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another adorable CAS design with that beautiful paper!!! Great CASeing!
Fingers crossed for you in the draw! :)

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my goodness what a fabulous design, I will just have to try this border idea. (I have the tools) Beautiful watercolouring, it's perfect for a sympathy but the design is perfect for any occasion Fantastic card!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love your curved edge; it adds such a pretty detail. Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo PRETTY and I LOVE that curved border die!!! Beautiful!

Theresa

Sue said...

So pretty and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

MariLynn said...

Love the teal and hot pink color combo. So pretty. Great CASE. Thank you for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful and so pretty card with lovely paper and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Kitty, this is a wonderful design. Pretty floral for a sad situation.

Fikreta said...

Your card is so beautiful !
hugs

Birdie said...

Another gorgeous vertical! Glad you entered this in the PIP challenge as well. While we would all like to do away with the need for sympathy cards, it's nice to see how others create them.

Anna-Karin said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT