Saturday, June 30, 2018

Bloomtangled Sympathy with Daffodils

Hi, everybody!  Before I get started, I would like to welcome my newest follower - Love - thank you for joining me!  If you would like to leave a link to your blog in the comments, then I would be happy to hop over and follow you too!

I'm still working on the bundle of sympathy cards that my Mom requested.  I might be losing count of how many I've made for her since I've made a few for myself as well, but I think this is the seventh. I'm aiming for a total of ten.


Dies: STAMPlorations Bloomtangled 1 Cover Plate - CUTplorations; Sweet Dixie Thinking of You Set; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18 (I doodled the stitching)
Stamp: STAMPlorations The Birds and the Blooms

I'm joining the STAMPlorations 5th birthday celebration! There is so much incredible inspiration over there that I can't help myself! Have you checked it out yet? Prepare to be inspired!


The STAMPlorations birthday challenge is to CASE the STAMPgirls. I decided to CASE STAMPgirl Vicki's card - I was inspired by the Bloomtangled cover plate, the label shape, and the die-cut sentiment.


I would also like to support the following challenges: Cardz TV AG 1/3; Creative Fingers AG 1/3; Jo's Scrap Shack Always AG 1/3; Penny's Paper-Crafty AG 2/3; Stamped Blessings heARTful Stamping AG plus Stamp 2/2; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 3/5; The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ J2718; The Outlawz Twisted Thursday TT062818 AG 2/2; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 3/5

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

12 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely card, the little splash of yellow is perfect.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

Lovely card
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How clever and striking card! The yellow daffodils and the dimensional sentiment look amazing on the uncoloured background! Fabulous design! This Bloomtangled die is just amazing!
Hugs my friend! Have a lovely Sunday!

MariLynn said...

Love how the yellow stands out with the black and white background Great CASE. Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

Donna Ellis said...

What a lovely take on the Spotlight Technique, KT. It’s so kind of you to make pretty, heartfelt sympathy cards for your mom, and that she appreciates your talent and skill. These cards are beautiful and are sure to let the recipients know someone deeply cares about them and is sorry for their loss. Wishing you a lovely Sunday! Hugs, de

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Kitty.

Barbara Godden said...

Absolutely gorgeous in B&W. awesome job casing the card. I'm kinda behind I have no internet at the cottage this weekend so just popped into town to do my DT post for Tuesday. Not much fun but a lot cooler than the cottage.

Scrapper69 said...

I love that cover plate die... it's so elegant and can be so versatile! The color combination is perfect!

Theresa

scraphappyAnnie said...

Fabulous card!! Thank you for joining our challenge over on MOD Squad Challenge.

Annie - DT Member

Stampin Mindy said...

This is such a cool card. I love the black and white background. It really makes the yellow pop. Thank you so much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes! Good Luck.

♥ Mindy

Heather said...

Simple and pretty! That cover plate die is fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

Tindaloo said...

Beautiful sympathy card ♥
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & good luck!
♥ DT Tindaloo
PS: If u want to join in, I have a fab blogcandy going until tomorrow night! :)