Monday, June 18, 2018

Color Blooms Sympathy Card

Hello, everyone!  Before I get started, I would like to welcome my newest follower - Barbara - thank you for joining me!  Barbara, please leave a link to your blog in the comments and I will hop over and follow you too!

I've made another card for my Mom's sympathy card stash.  She has been sending out a lot of sympathy cards lately and she asked me to make some more for her.  I'm hoping to make a total of 10. This is the third one, so I have several more to make and share. 


Digital Colouring Page:  STAMPlorations Color Blooms Sampler (freebie, thank you, Shery!)
Dies:  Sympathy (Sweet Dixie Thinking of You Set), butterfly
Distress Ink:  Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord, Salty Ocean
Other:  Platinum Stickles (added to center of flowers)

Again I'm joining the celebration over at STAMPlorations!  Shery and her team are celebrating five years of STAMPloration with a big party!  I hope you will check it out!


The STAMPlorations birthday challenge is to CASE the STAMPgirls.  I decided to CASE STAMPgirl Carol's card - I was inspired by the colours, florals, butterfly, and card design.



Also linking up to the STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge!



I would also like to support the following challenges: Allsorts Use at Least 2 Dies 1/3; Butterfly Challenge Spin the Wheel with the Letter M (I used Medium Blue and Metallic (Platinum Stickles) 1/3; Cardz TV 52 AG 3/3; Crafting by Designs June AG 1/3; Crafty Friends AG 3/3; Creatalicious AG Optional Flowers UE; Creative Fingers AG 3/3; Crop Stop June Link Party 40 Distress Ink can be purchased at Crop Stop here) 3/5; DL.ART June AG Linky 1/d; Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; Jo's Scrap Shack FFC AG 3/3; Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 3/3; Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 1/3; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Frame It 3/5; The Corrosive June AG 3/3; Three Amigos Blog Hop Machine Die-Cutting (Cuttlebug) UE; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment 4/5 Wk2

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

36 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there! I hope I can inspire you to create something today! Thank you for leaving a comment - I appreciate all of them!

Christine said...

A very pretty sympathy card and such a great CASE of the original! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous with that great floral pattern and those awesome colors. I love the water color look. I might have to do some water coloring myself one of these days. You are inspiring me for sure.

Liz said...

A really pretty sympathy card and great CASEing too. xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous design and colors, your mom will is going to be thrilled with the fabulous cards you have been making for her stash.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with another one of your lovely sympathy card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Kitty, I'm glad to see another beauty from you! Love so much the colours you used and the beautiful flowers with the metallic stickers in the centre! The white butterfly and sentiment compliment the image so well! Thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks so much also for the link, the STAMPloration sample is just delightful! :)
Big hugs!!

Michelle B. said...

Another beautiful card, I love the color combo! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Mrs A. said...

A great card to add to our Mum's box.The flower colours are really pretty together. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers and colors!! The butterfly is such a perfect touch!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

The colors are so pleasant and really highlight your gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!!
Hugs

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Really enjoying all the variety of cards you have been making! The flower cards are so pretty! I need to make some sympathy too.

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very lovely cadd with beautiful colors. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Dr Sonia S V said...

So vibrant and pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Michelle said...

You do such a wonderful job with sympathy cards Kitty, especially as they are so hard to do. This is gorgeous - Michelle x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kitty, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Esther Asbury said...

I have that same card saved to CASE -- I love your take on it with the blues and purples! Soooooo pretty!!!
Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop!

mandysea said...

What a beautiful serene card - the colours are perfect! (and also need to say thanks so much for your lovely message after we lost our beautiful Blackie. Heartfelt thanks for your comforting words it really made a difference xx)

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous case of the original. Love the colours fabulous card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Kitty, love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stampin Mindy said...

Those Flowers are beautiful and I love the distress ink colors you chose. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Good Luck!

♥ Mindy

cm said...

You've selected a wonderful combination of images and colours for a sympathy card; one that is sure to touch the heart of the person receiving it. I'm thrilled that my card served as inspiration; your 'less busy' version certainly has sparked new ideas for a revisit of STAMPloration flowers on my end. Thank you!
~carol

Barb said...

They are two lovely sympathy cards Kitty. Great design work and both very different. I hope your Mum doesn't have to use the set too quickly. Barbxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

DIANA L. said...

I love the flower and the butterfly they are always perfect on a sympathy card.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Megan J said...

Hi KT, another pretty card for your mum's stash. Love the colours you used. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Jennifer Scull said...

this one is gorgeous with the script bg you created. I love it! :) such a beautiful card for a difficult situation.

susiestacey said...

A really pretty card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Fikreta said...

It's very beautiful card!
hugs

Lisa Lynn said...

Love those colors.

Scrapper69 said...

The colors are beautiful! Wonderful card.

Theresa

pst said...

Beautiful card with a lovely background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors you used... great inspiration piece! Love seeing it in our gallery over at Three Amigos!

MariLynn said...

love the colors you used to color the dogwood flowers. Great CASE. Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is Gorgeous!!Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Denise Goeldner said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
Denise (Owner of LPOCF)