Thursday, November 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday - A Past Card

Hi, everyone! I like to play along over at Stamping with Bibliana each fortnight when she has her Artsy Craftsy Throwback Thursday challenge.  It's so much fun to look back at my past cards to see which one I would like to share.  It's tough to decide, but I wanted to go with a Christmas card this time.

This is Challenge #4 and I've been playing since the second challenge.  Why don't you join me!  It's a lot of fun - the theme is Anything Goes!  There are some fabulous prizes too!  I should point out that this is the last challenge for 2014 so now's your chance to get in on some nostalgic fun!  You have two weeks to enter so start looking at your old cards now!

So without further ado, I present my Throwback Thursday entry.


Why do I love this card?  Well, first, I love the fact that it features a kitty!  You all know how much I love kitties! Secondly, the image is from one of my favourite stamp artists, Di's Digi Stamps. Her images are just so darned cute!  And third, my card has lots of glitter!  I love glitter! It's so festive! To see all the details, please check out my original blog post from December 29, 2013.

stampingh with bibiana
Artsy Craftsy Throwback Thursday


Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!


P.S. I'm celebrating 200 followers with candy!  Help me celebrate! My candy is here.


18 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello Kitty: wonderful choice, like you I am an animal lover and this cute image is too darling. thanks again for joining me at my "Throwback Thursday" challenge and for all your support!
BTW, have you received the prize yet? I know I posted a little bit late but it should be close to arriving to you...let me know
hugs bibianaa

New Creations said...

I think its a beautiful chance to participate in Bibiana Challenges, I must check it!!!
Its such a beautiful image and I love the glittery banner and a candy cane charm , a perfect match!!!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is gorgeous Kitty!

Becca Cruger said...

Glitter is the best! This is a really cute kitten, too! You find the best images!

ike said...

How beautiful. I love your little image and the glitter is so cool. Fabulous embossed background. This one is fantastic :-D
Hugz
IKE xx

ike said...

Ooooh - sorry - forgot to say CONGRATS on your 200+ ..... I am already a Follower :-D xx

Jenny L said...

Hi,
what a very fab creation for the Throwback Thursday Challenge.
Great image and a wonderful design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

marion said...

ow how sweet again, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to your three furbabys, Marion

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card

Donna said...

Adorable, cute image and just the perfect amount of sparkle!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and cute card!! I love this adorable kitten and the glitter details are gorgous

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute. Love this little chappie and all that glitter.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! That is the most adorable image!! Love all of the sparkle!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen McAlpine said...

So cute! Love all the glitter paper. Fun throwback.

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card, such a cute image and I love all of the sparkle.
Pauline
x

Capucine said...

So cute!!! I love it!

Centellazul said...

Ohhh me encanto ese gatito esta divina tu tarjeta :)

Antonella said...

What a sweet card, love this kitty!

I am stopping by from Throwback Thursday where I am linked up too with my Quilled Blue Snowman project from 2011.