Sunday, November 30, 2014

Introducing Eli the Elf

Hello, everyone!  I was so excited yesterday when I found a little elf at the thrift store!  Why would this be so exciting, you might ask?  Well, Diana over at DL.ART is having her second annual linky party called Elf Antics and I so wanted to join in! Until yesterday I didn't have an elf so I was tickled pink to find two elves - I have twins - Eli and Elfis!  Today I am introducting Eli!  It was love at first sight for Eli and Kiwi (my kitty).


Why don't you join in the elf fun over at DL.ART's Second Annual Elf Antics Linky Party!  Stay tuned for my introduction of Eli's twin brother Elfis!

Wishing you a joyful day!


14 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Congratulations. The whole Christmas elf thing really seems to be catching on this year. Last year a couple of friends did regular FB posts of the mischief the little guys were getting into. Fun. :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Eli is so cute!! He looks so adorable with Kiwi!! What a sweet picture!! I love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

Such an adorable little elf, I'm not quite sure what Kiwi is thinking!
Pauline
x

Donna said...

Adorable picture, Kiwi is adorable!

Bad Kitty said...

Hello Kitty!
I finished with post on my blog and see you have a new post so I couldn't resist to see it.
Your elf is cute but your Kiwi is cuter :)
Good night dear friend.

Unknown said...

Fabulous photo, Kitty, both elves, look very happy, hugs xxx

ike said...

Hahahaha - it looks like Kiwi is gonna' eat him :-D xxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is so cute Kitty.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh.... Very cute photo, Kitty!
....I think that Kiwi will play a lot with the poor elf Eli... :-))

Janice said...

You sure your kitty likes that elf??? Kiwi looks rather like Merlot, prob with a bit more whit but very similar, so Merlot sends her a kiss! Jx

marion said...

Owww what a lovely pic of Kiwi, love to see pics of your cats, the elve looks cute on him, he is a little angel himself, lots of hugs and love and cuddles to Kiwi, Honeydew and Snowy, Marion

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute.
Hugs Cathy xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so darn cute! I love Elfs!
TFS
bibiana

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Kiwi is so pretty! He's looking at it like "What is this thing?" lol. Thrift stores are neat, because you never know what you'll find!