I decided to make a nighttime winter scene with silver and gold. It looks fabulous in person but so difficult to get a good photo! The trees are IO's Birch Trees DIE079-U and the buck is from IO's Deer Trio DIE080-N set. The snowbanks were hand-drawn and hand-cut and I sponged on Black Soot Distress Ink. For the sentiment I heat-embossed Season's Greetings A5488 in Egyptian Gold. I think a vertical sentiment adds some interest. The metallic cardstock was in my stash and I believe it came from Dollarama. I wish they'd get it back again - it's actually quite nice.
Today I am entering these fun challenges:
- IO Blog Christmas Greetings UE C5
- Party Time Tuesday AG 2/3
- ShowCASe Your Style Gold Black Silver White UE
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 2/5
- Sister Act (Cards Only) AG UE
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!